Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Eat your fruit!!Start with a banana.......NSFW
#1

:lmao:
Reply
#2

I wont be eating fruit for awhile now :lmao:
Reply
#3

DAMN! :blink:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

when good fruits go bad.
Reply
#5

I think she is losing her Banana, or she already ate half of it!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

i'd boff that i reckon :wacko:

at least if i got hungry then i would be well compensated !

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)