Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ten signs your all burned out
#1

10. You're so tired you now answer the phone "hell".

9. Your best friend calls to ask how you've been
and you immediately scream" get off by back, BITCH".

8. Your garbage can is you're "in" box.

7. You wake up to discover that your bed is on fire,
but go back to sleep because you just don't care.

6. You have so much on your mind that
you've forgotten how to pee.

5. Visions of the up coming weekend
help you make it through Monday.

4. You sleep more at work than you do at home.

3. You leave for a party and instinctively
bring your briefcase.

2. Your day-timer exploded a week ago.

1. You think about how relaxing it would be
if you were in jail right now.
Reply
#2

i like number one.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#3

You forgot #11...


"Death will be accepted as a excuse for not getting your daily load done... but we want 2 weeks notice!"


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply
#4

5, 6 & 7 are me. I think I need a vacation. Sad
Reply
#5

Huh

I thought it was a manual of Bdic.....

:blink:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

sad thing is, i can relate to those
Reply
#7

I think we all can!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox+May 28 2004, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xoxmelxox @ May 28 2004, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol [/b][/quote]
Done that but I didn't stay .... Wink


Nice av mel....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+May 28 2004, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ May 28 2004, 08:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
[b] I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol [/b]
Done that but I didn't stay .... Wink


Nice av mel.... [/b][/quote]
well i'm glad you didn't stay in that burning bed lol.


Thanks. I dont have many funny or av worthy pics it's all i could find Sad
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox+May 28 2004, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xoxmelxox @ May 28 2004, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@May 28 2004, 08:23 PM
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:22 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
[b] I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol [/b]
Done that but I didn't stay .... Wink


Nice av mel.... [/b]
well i'm glad you didn't stay in that burning bed lol.


Thanks. I dont have many funny or av worthy pics it's all i could find Sad [/b][/quote]
Well it got hot in there ... Wink

Uhmm what kinda av do you wanna have???

Ask velvet, she's a "av. spider" Wink
Or you could try with UDC he's kinda freaky on the so if he don't have one he'll make one Wink

I know I have booring standard ones ...
But noone ever use them anyway.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+May 28 2004, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ May 28 2004, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:27 PM
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@May 28 2004, 08:23 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:22 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
[b] I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol [/b]
Done that but I didn't stay .... Wink


Nice av mel.... [/b]
well i'm glad you didn't stay in that burning bed lol.


Thanks. I dont have many funny or av worthy pics it's all i could find Sad [/b]
Well it got hot in there ... Wink

Uhmm what kinda av do you wanna have???

Ask velvet, she's a "av. spider" Wink
Or you could try with UDC he's kinda freaky on the so if he don't have one he'll make one Wink

I know I have booring standard ones ...
But noone ever use them anyway. [/b][/quote]
I did Wink

:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

I think yours is funny :p Thanks for the advice, though. If i can't find one, now i know who to ask Smile
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by devious+May 28 2004, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devious @ May 28 2004, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@May 28 2004, 03:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:27 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@May 28 2004, 08:23 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:22 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-devious@May 28 2004, 08:17 PM
[b] I think we all can!
hopefully none of us will ever have to test #7 lol [/b]
Done that but I didn't stay .... Wink


Nice av mel.... [/b]
well i'm glad you didn't stay in that burning bed lol.


Thanks. I dont have many funny or av worthy pics it's all i could find Sad [/b]
Well it got hot in there ... Wink

Uhmm what kinda av do you wanna have???

Ask velvet, she's a "av. spider" Wink
Or you could try with UDC he's kinda freaky on the so if he don't have one he'll make one Wink

I know I have booring standard ones ...
But noone ever use them anyway. [/b]
I did Wink [/b][/quote]
I found yours and offered it to the board, You were quickest Smile

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by xoxmelxox@May 28 2004, 08:44 PM
I think yours is funny :p&nbsp; Thanks for the advice, though.&nbsp; If i can't find one, now i know who to ask Smile
Funny :|.......

Well it kinda is .... Smile

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Last Post by who
07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-04-2007, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)