Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insane Clock
#1

Apparently took four hears to make!

http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Jdub
04-27-2008, 05:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2007, 10:20 AM
I Googled "insane train"
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
04-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-28-2006, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)