Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

They had stated to purchase the Torags helmet

Therefore my armor now is only: Dragon med helm, Rune platebody, rune platelegs, boots of lightness, fight bracelet, dragon scimi/longsword and then just my Lumbridge job ring two and Power Amulet. I lately got 70 def and asked one of RS gold my friends what they think is good for level 70 def, however they range and mage so I only wanted to ask here in order to be sure and also to hear different people's opinions.

They had stated to purchase the Torags helmet, platelegs, also platebody for about 1.9 million. I looked at the costs and discovered that if I purchase them for 1.6 million and charge them, I am only able to spend 1.8 million and spare a few coins. He then explained to purchase Bandos Boots, but I appeared Dragon Boots and they have a greater durability bonus and cost less. In addition, he believed to purchase whip and amulet of glory, which I've brought. I was just wondering identification that seemed okay, and if there were some other suggestions? Thank you.

I've been camping a lot at metal dragons lately, searching for clue scrolls as well as effigies and court summons (I would state Vissy, but don't want to jinx it). I have been meleeing mostly, with a little bit of mage when I get enough blood runes from drops. I really don't have a whole lot of cash (like 600k cashpile atm, thats why I'm at metal dragons). How can I enhance my installation to be more efficient/whatever. This is in brimhaven dungeon, not source dungeon. Stats: 93 att, 86 str, 80 def, 89 hp, 80 range, 87 mage, 71 pray, 62 summoning.

Hey guys, I've just started up RS again and I have a few questions about things I have noticed. Ability capes, everybody appears to have one nowadays, why is this? Hardly anyone used to own them and today I'm seeing lots of them even on low level gamers. Not just the inexpensive ones like cooking/firemaking also. It used to be an uncommon thing to find a participant between 110-126, today all I see is red hahaBig Grin Is this due to the dungeoneering skill?

Additionally before I stopped, one of my favourite ways of getting cash fast was adamant pubs from avansies. Is this good money? Or is there any better ways? Extra. Ive been searching around a lot and it sounds summoning and dungeoneering are very important for high level searching, since I've only just started again are there any tips on the best way best to level these to 80-90 quickly? And about how much time it will take? Quests, which of those new ones will be helpful for me to perform straight away? access/content-wise. Eg RfD for your lender beneath lumby etc.. Sorry for cheap OSRS gold asking so many, but it appears I've missed ALOT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-28-2005, 02:18 AM
Last Post by ClamDigger
04-02-2005, 06:45 AM