Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Since joining IT what’s been going on in your lives?

I’ll start. I’ve been married and had two beautiful girls . Moved from Ny to Nc. Got divorced and moved back to NYC. Sober since 2010. Vegan since 2016.  Got remarried . I was a pedestrian and hit by a Chevy truck, died and came back to life at the hospital. Alive but disabled . Had multiple surgeries and now I’m a stay at home dad/husband.

:fuckYou:

Oh damn dawg.
That's some shit there....

Glad you're back though!
We just need to get them all back in a non they way... more like pokemon go way.... ish

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Holy balls!

Dev, That's a whole bunch of crazy. It reads like one of those 'Behind the Music' specials of Motley Crue. It'd be great to hear more about all of those things.

Glad you're still with us.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

(12-12-2019, 02:37 PM)Vitamin E Wrote:  Holy balls!

Dev, That's a whole bunch of crazy.  It reads like one of those 'Behind the Music' specials of Motley Crue.  It'd be great to hear more about all of those things.

Glad you're still with us.
It’s been one hell of a ride.. As far as accident which happened last sept ..  it caused loss of memory  , loss  of eye sight(now have to wear glasses ) , broke left shoulder greater tuberosity, ripped tendons completely off the bone. Had to have rotator cuff surgery, left knee torn meniscus (knee surgery ) , 5 herniated discs in back , and 3 herniated discs in neck.  Been in physical therapy 3 times a week.  Had 8 epidurals in neck to try and relieve pain. Trying to avoid neck surgery but it looks like it’s gonna have to happen. Now have to walk with a cane. Can barely sit it stand for long periods s of time.. etc etc . It’s been a hell of year.  And I’ve been dealing with all this without taking opioids .  Lots of ibuprofen 800’s , lidocaine creams .

Since opening IT....
Had a divorce, got some new surgeries...
Changed jobs....
Had a drinking spree .... for three years .....
Met a new woman ....
Might be divorcing again in January ....

Same old same old I guess....

Kidney failure. Walking with a cane. Dying a slow death. Welcome to the club.

Damn Dev.. did they hit ya in a cross walk???

(12-17-2019, 08:15 PM)Anhil8tor Wrote:  Damn Dev.. did they hit ya in a cross walk???
Yeah I was I middle of crosswalk. Dude made a left turn and hit me.

3 kids, moved, got cancer, beat cancer. That’s about it. Jimmy’s still putting up with me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.

Nanner!!!!!!!

Getting old sucks.

(12-24-2019, 05:19 AM)Banana Wrote:  3 kids, moved, got cancer, beat cancer. That’s about it. Jimmy’s still putting up with me.

2:14 AM
WTF!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Last Post by ntype