Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best Duke Freshmen of all time....

After getting his pocket picked and then getting dunked on the only dumb thing left to do would be making that a 3 point play.

See You In Toledo

Kyrie Irving is not only possibly the best Duke freshman ever but the best Australian player ever.

NBA rookie-of-the-year candidate Kyrie Irving says t he will not represent Australia at this year's London Olympics.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nb...6290980383

Call me crazy but which country you consider yourself a proud citizen of shouldnt come down to who is coaching the national team.

He had been mulling the chance to represent Australia at the Games, but said he would now focus on making the 2016 US Olympic team after apparently learning Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski - who he played under last season - would return to coach the Americans in four years, The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported.

"It was the right decision," Irving said following the Cavs' 109-100 loss to the Utah Jazz at Quicken Loans Arena.

"I found out 'Coach K' would be coaching in 2016. It made my decision so much easier to play for my coach again. That was the deciding factor."

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM