Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Blondie finally sent me a pic of her hole

BIRD33 Wrote:Why would you care enough about an internet poster to take the time to make a sign and take a picture in your back yard?What a fucking loser.

Yeah probably took all of 2 minutes. I laughed longer than that.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

CT280 Wrote:i think phantom is looking pretty bad about now.

I just hope I don't ever get my "ass kicked" on here. That would be so awful. :lool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

phantom Wrote:I just hope I don't ever get my "ass kicked" on here. That would be so awful. :lool:

dude, it happens every time you post. not even kidding.

CT280 Wrote:dude, it happens every time you post. not even kidding.

How can I go on living. At least I never sent out videos masturbating.

phantom Wrote:How can I go on living. At least I never sent out videos masturbating.

that was me, dude. you caught me.

There was never any doubt it was you, dude.

phantom Wrote:There was never any doubt it was you, dude.

never?

What I miss?

:fuckYou:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor