Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Blondie finally sent me a pic of her hole

She's traveling all over now that she's rich and doesn't have time for any of you idiots. Snarg fixed it so she can't log in anyway and she doesn't want to make another name.

She's a little down lately because she has to stay home while they build her new pool. Poor thing.

[Image: 4hwlja.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

dude, you are so cutting edge when it comes to messageboarding. you got me with the title.

If I wanted to get you I'd have posted about how to make your penis look bigger on webcams.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

you were right. there is no way you're obsessed with other dudes cranks. not sure where bird33 got that from.

For some reason I get Pavlov in my head ...

Blondie does .... Phantom jumps.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

and that has to be her pool.

CT280 Wrote:and that has to be her pool.

Well, it would be inconvenient for somebody else, seeing as it's in her back yard.

CT280 Wrote:you were right. there is no way you're obsessed with other dudes cranks. not sure where bird33 got that from.

Bird is the only one that said he wanted to see your technic.

phantom Wrote:Well, it would be inconvenient for somebody else, seeing as it's in her back yard.

sure it is, friend. and how does it prove its her back yard again? just curious.

thank god mom died!

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:thank god mom died!

It would be a nice touch to lay her corpse in the deep end before they lay the concrete.

See You In Toledo

Updated pic of blondies pool\memorial to her dead mother.

[Image: han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite_3.jpg]

See You In Toledo

way to set this up:
1)looks like the same size space as the gap in her teeth
2)knew that the hole was dirty, just not that dirty
3)comfirms speculation that the hole is that big from being plowed by 80's hair band bass players

anyone hack that tinypic album yet?

CT280 Wrote:sure it is, friend. and how does it prove its her back yard again? just curious.

you're right, there's no way to tell for sure.[Image: CT.jpg]She's basically remodeled her whole house.Making all her dreams come true is her full time job now. Thanks mom!

Why would you care enough about an internet poster to take the time to make a sign and take a picture in your back yard?What a fucking loser.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Why would you care enough about an internet poster to take the time to make a sign and take a picture in your back yard?What a fucking loser.

dude, cant you see he doesnt take this shit that seriously??

Its her sign on her fucking pool you idiot.She however isnt insanely obsessed with the internet even though the last I heard she was creating fake facebook pages to harass people over forum grudges.She's just too busy spending dead mommy's cash to care alright?

See You In Toledo

i think phantom is looking pretty bad about now.

Its just a normal day for him.In his world showing a picture someone who is too scared to post here anymore made showing off their pool she needed her mother to die for to build makes him and her look cool some how.Neither of them are playing with a full deck.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-09-2010, 09:15 PM