Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

security tool virus

anyone ('sup boss?) know about this sonofabitch?

[Image: boston.jpg]

I know lots about it.

See You In Toledo

how would you like to deliver the punchline, friend?

I lied.I just wanted to feel important.

See You In Toledo

awww. well i'm sure snarg will be along soon to call you "lil guy" and make you feel better.

Here's a work related question.Old guy at my work lends his company car to his bro in law.Bro in law in turn hits two cars and totals his and sends two people to the hospital.We arent covered by this right?Our insurance guy is investigating but my gut tells me we are fucked.

See You In Toledo

i would guess it would be the same as if the old guy wrecked it himself

WoolyGoat Wrote:i would guess it would be the same as if the old guy wrecked it himself

My experience with insurance companies is they look for the first out and take it.Isnt this like a rental car?If the designated person isnt driving, in this case a employee of the company, the insurance co won't cover it.

See You In Toledo

they most likely have to cover it. the accord form that your company has should spell it it out clearly.
you may have to get rid of the guy

It looks to be playing out where the guy who was driving the car's insurance will pick it up.I still think we could be on the hook for some medical treatment costs if it gets nasty.

We can't fire the guy.He's been taken off the company insurance and is shit out of luck on a new car.I just found the guy sleeping in my conference room.He's an alcoholic.

See You In Toledo

que a new troll
frist name al
last name kahollik

His insurance has to cover it.

The company insurance only covers people employed by the company driving said vehicle.

What if its cheap insurance on the guy driving and they only cover so much?

See You In Toledo

Business should still be cleared. If my understanding is correct... you can let your friend borrow your car... if he gets in a wreck.. his insurance has to cover it. Same with company insurance... I have a company vehicle.. if my wife gets in a wreck.. our personal insurance has to cover it... If I get in a wreck.. company insurance covers it.

I think you're right but medical expenses if they get out of hand and that guys insurance only covers so much could come back on us.From what I'm hearing the injuries arent too bad so we should be ok.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-26-2020, 05:01 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
05-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Flober
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Fuck you, Tool....
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt