Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

25 Obama Crimes the House Should Investigate in 2011

leucifer Wrote:How is #1 illegal? Am I missing something?

Its conspiring to over pay on a real estate deal to garner political favors.This was around during the election and some how he still managed to get elected.

See You In Toledo

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't need him to fail..... I don't want any president to fail. I want them to do the best they can.

Sure, guy.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Its conspiring to over pay on a real estate deal to garner political favors.This was around during the election and some how he still managed to get elected.

I thought about this some more and came to the conclusion that I don't care.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Someone explain how repealing the 14th ammendment and not allowing people born here to illegal immigrants be citizens is going to make a damn bit of difference.That will fix the economy?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/...stions.php

So weird.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:For the Economy, yes.Do you get we are going to be paying the next 20 years for 2 unfunded wars that got us jack zilch as far a returns on investment?

Here's the thing and why I think you're so bitter towards Obama.He's done better then you thought he would.You were assuming he'd fail.He's handled things at least average.You can't fault him for the bailouts, you can't get on him about the oil leak, Iran is being reigned in with the help of Russia, he hasnt pussed out in afganistan, he's killed more terrorists in 2 years then bush did his last 4.You need him to fail to justify your assumptions and if he doesnt that leaves you questioning yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about, imbecile?

Now you're pulling shit out of thin air.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK

Obama is a terrible president.

I hope we have a civil war or some other form of chaos.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

-SPorK

Republican party is fucked up. Bird is correct that there are absolutely no good candidates.

-SPorK

I read something that was so freaking true the other day.The Tea Party exists solely because people are embarrassed to call themselves republicans right now.They act like this is some ground breaking political movement but its just a way to pretend like they didnt support a terrible president who fought stupid wars and a congress from 96 to 2008 that destroyed the economy.If thats not true why don't these tea party candidates run as independents?

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 04:56 PM