Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Obama to be on the view tomorrow bird...

Set your DVR bird

On view?What are you talking about?

See You In Toledo

That tv show with teh old ladies...

Ohh.He'll kill because thats all he does.

See You In Toledo

If I was going to patrol afganistan this is how I'd like to do it.

[video=youtube;0MZWPCrI4RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MZWPCrI4RU&feature=player_embedded#at=32[/video]

See You In Toledo

[Image: 6a00d83451c45669e20133f297c602970b-550wi]

See You In Toledo

This is how 8 dresses when he flies.

[Image: 7ab778fa078caa76ea15d04a204e635b_dumbass.jpg]

See You In Toledo

Obama - One Big Ass Mistake America....

Is more likely to be on his T-shirt...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Why is the guy dirty? Was there something he had to do before flying that required him to get dirty?

I'm not sure but rest assured it has nothing to do with people who agree with you politically being partially to fully retarded.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not sure but rest assured it has nothing to do with people who agree with you politically being partially to fully retarded.

:lool: jesus h.

Immigration ruling could send message to states

The ruling marked a repudiation of the Arizona law as U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton indicated that the government has a good chance at succeeding in its argument that federal immigration law trumps state law. It was an important first-round victory for the government in a fight that may not be settled until the U.S. Supreme Court weighs in.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_arizona_immigration

So much for all that bullshit.

See You In Toledo

I remember our first round victory against the government on the drilling moratorium...

Yea nobody cares.Good for you to be honest.I'm pretty sure the oil companies for at least the next few years will be on top of their shit since BP has 32 Billion already laid out for cleanup and job losses.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not sure but rest assured it has nothing to do with people who agree with you politically being partially to fully retarded.

Probably the quote of the year, or at least the 50+ days I've read anything on this board.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

If something awful happened to Obama I'd care even less than if it was IBHUNG.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM