Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leucitos. (pay attention Phantom/Blondie)

There are serious allegations here that you have avoided responding to. Please answer the folowing questions honestly so this matter may be put to bed.

1/. Did you and banana exchange love letters and plan to be together untill you moved in with another girl, causing Banana to break it off and be upset?

2/. Have you seen naked pictures of Banana?

Simple. That is all. Thank you in advance for clearing all this up.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:

ruh roh

[Image: boston.jpg]

I added to Jimmys rep for correct use of post icon.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

:lool:

good call, honcho

[Image: boston.jpg]

rep matters here?

when did we even get rep here??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:when did we even get rep here??

Leu is getting around to this after his world cup thread.

See You In Toledo

Bump

I think Leu missed it completely.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

I think it's driving you nuts that Leu isn't playing your game.

It's kind of funny.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

Probably not bothering me quite as much as it is Jimmy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

My rep is 10... sheesh.

Anhil8tor Wrote:My rep is 10... sheesh.

I'm just north of you at 3062.I'd say its pretty accurate.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm just north of you at 3062.I'd say its pretty accurate.

I don't disagree with your rep friend. My question is am I only 10 points better than Phantom?

Srsly.

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't disagree with your rep friend. My question is am I only 10 points better than Phantom?

Srsly.

yours is the same as da boss'
please calm down
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't disagree with your rep friend. My question is am I only 10 points better than Phantom?

Srsly.

Perhaps your rep would be higher if you knew how to use vowels...?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Dear Jimmy,

I e-banged your wife in pm's on multiple occassions. I loved the way she typed and she was really digging the way I was typing back. Like really digging it. But I never loved her. It was all just about reading super hot pm's to me. I can't speak for her though. And I was never going to let her move in here. Seriously? I mean she's cool and all that, but I'm looking for something just a little more stable. I think she's fine for you though, don't get me wrong.

As for as the nakedness, I did take the coconut bra picture and shop a huge rack onto it. So, yeah, in a way I have.

I hope this clears it up.

Leu

I'm guessing thats a PM from pinks account?

Notice Leu is posting more than ever.

He thinks he's a cocksman now.

[Image: a656_bm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM