Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blondie/phantom?

Yeah, I'm ready to log off.

Goodnight Gracie.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

phantom Wrote:That's kind of an outdated term anyway.

Kind of like hobo

Did you know that the name hobo came from the depression. Migrate farmers traveled around looking for work. Sometimes they carried their own tools like hoes. People called them hoe-boys and then shortened it to hobos.

I heard that somewhere but it may not be true.

that would be migrant workers
when you are trying to appear erudite, you must be more careful, stupit

do you have a plaque of you GED on the wall like tweety??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:he thinks by claiming over and over her account has been tampered with will make it true, but alas, it isn't so

and, yes, i do fuck with his acct now and again, but not lately

Yea you're really helping the situation by doing this.I don't believe blondies account is fucked with because we all want to laugh at her but you doing shit like that at your whim makes us all look like we can't handle someone like Phantom without using keys.Its fucking as pathetic as those two and gives them a built in excuse.You're a fucking asshole.

Here's where you say "I don't care" but know we all think you are a fucking pussy for resorting to shit like that and its obvious you take this too seriously.

Nice call again lee with who you give keys to.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea you're really helping the situation by doing this.I don't believe blondies account is fucked with because we all want to laugh at her but you doing shit like that at your whim makes us all look like we can't handle someone like Phantom without using keys.Its fucking as pathetic as those two and gives them a built in excuse.You're a fucking asshole.

Here's where you say "I don't care" but know we all think you are a fucking pussy for resorting to shit like that and its obvious you take this too seriously.

Nice call again lee with who you give keys to.

thanks, idiot
i know if you disapprove it ain't too bad
wtf are you doing here after one in the morning??
get a fucking life and log out

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Does leeman feel sorry for snarg because he has nothing else in his life but the feeling of power he gets from this place?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

snarg Wrote:thanks, idiot
i know if you disapprove it ain't too bad
wtf are you doing here after one in the morning??
get a fucking life and log out

Me get a life?You're the guy who feels so powerless in life he has to do something here that 100% of the board disagrees with to make yourself feel like a man.Isnt what this place was started for was because mods were being dicks and fucking with people they didnt like shit?And what you are doing is different how?

See You In Toledo

phantom Wrote:Yep. Do you have a better explanation for Banana's departure?

you might find this surprising, but not everyone's coming and going on the internet is a function of christy. banana hasn't been around IT in years. I think she started losing interest in the forums about the time that necklace or whatever it was started getting sent from member to member. She would come back from time to time but in very short intervals. So, yeah I would have a hundred explanations for Banana not posting, and none of them would have anything to do with Christy or any pm's that were sent to anyone.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:you might find this surprising, but not everyone's coming and going on the internet is a function of christy. banana hasn't been around IT in years. I think she started losing interest in the forums about the time that necklace or whatever it was started getting sent from member to member. She would come back from time to time but in very short intervals. So, yeah I would have a hundred explanations for Banana not posting, and none of them would have anything to do with Christy or any pm's that were sent to anyone.

you're wasting your time. dude has his fingers on the pulse on what has happened here over the years.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:you might find this surprising, but not everyone's coming and going on the internet is a function of christy. banana hasn't been around IT in years. I think she started losing interest in the forums about the time that necklace or whatever it was started getting sent from member to member. She would come back from time to time but in very short intervals. So, yeah I would have a hundred explanations for Banana not posting, and none of them would have anything to do with Christy or any pm's that were sent to anyone.

You're wrong.

phantom Wrote:You're wrong.

And you know this because... you're such great friends with Naners?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

JCW Wrote:And you know this because... you're such great friends with Naners?

no, because thats what psycho blondie slunt told him to post.

Please keep up.

Ahh, right you are. Apparently I need to adopt the "spreadsheet" way of managing my Internetting to avoid embarrassing situations like this.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

of course I'm right

Poor James

I dunno. Huh

Trip Wrote:Poor James

For realz.

See You In Toledo

hi PH, good to see you.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM