Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blondie/phantom?

Don't know who phantom is. Anyone? Or don't care to read 100s of pages. Fill me in! It's been a few years.

Blondie--Hello! How's it been goin? Same ole same ole?

Phantom is chrazees left nut.
Chrazee has let her two sane cells outa the window.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Why are you so afraid of us you fuck up our account but don't have the balls to ban us?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Blondie got run by squirt.

Phantom is her faggot in shining armor.

[Image: boston.jpg]

Phantom brags about other peoples mothers dying and the inheritance they received.

Blondie drives a car for a living and wears a lil hat.

Most complete breakdown ever.

See You In Toledo

blondie pretends her acct is fucked up and she can't log in so she doesn't have to come here and make a fool of herself every day

phantom thinks she can't log in and that she is his "babe"
he is in the running for biggest tool ever to pass thru the train
she has claimed top spot in chraziest psychobitch in interwebz history

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:blondie pretends her acct is fucked up and she can't log in so she doesn't have to come here and make a fool of herself every day

phantom thinks she can't log in and that she is his "babe"
he is in the running for biggest tool ever to pass thru the train
she has claimed top spot in chraziest psychobitch in interwebz history

This I totally believe.Why would we not want her here?She's a fucking hilarious train wreck.I'm willing to bet she's just not doing forums right now because she's in a depressed stage of her psychosis.

See You In Toledo

i would say it is 99.99% that no one has touched her acct
if the boss did some back door shit, he would tell us
she has made a good move for herself, but phantom looks worse by the day
he really believes her story about not being able to log in

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

I'm sure she is waaaaaaay too busy spending her inheritance to bother with us.

Can you guys imagine how bad it is sitting at one of your parents funeral wondering which vehicles you will pay cash for. Sorry about your mom ma'am... "Yeah no biggie. She was old anyway. Hey, by the way.. would you buy an Escalade or Range Rover"

Bird.. can you make us another epic cartoon?

Anhil8tor Wrote:Bird.. can you make us another epic cartoon?

Did yah one better.....

[Image: christ-1278090293.jpg]

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::

PCM Wrote:Did yah one better.....

[Image: christ-1278090293.jpg]

RCHIVE!!!

To bad we don't have Phandongs head to put on her left nut ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Anhil8tor Wrote:Bird.. can you make us another epic cartoon?

I was wondering this myself.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

rack that shit...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]

Blondie and Phantom own this board. We don't even have to post anymore.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

don't tempt me, smurfboy

Thomas Merton

Good thing you never gained any power in the real world.

Blondie is officially run and you're hanging by a thread. what exactly do you own?

[Image: boston.jpg]

Phantom where is she?Seems like she's abandoned you here.probably has nothing to do with how much of an embarrassment you are.

See You In Toledo

and so it begins, she posts at cf, he doesn't, he's left looking like an insanetrain wreck...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]

BIRD33 Wrote:Phantom where is she?Seems like she's abandoned you here.probably has nothing to do with how much of an embarrassment you are.

They won't let her log in Bird. She said to make sure you knew it because you don't approve of such tactics.

Did you see where Wooly admitted that the Pink account was fucked with?

You know the Pink account you used to show that she had other names. Then you wonder why people have more than one name here?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM