Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Message from Blondie

I should have picked a different title for this thread.

Every time I get a notification in my email, just for an instant I think my babe has sent me a message.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

phantom Wrote:I should have picked a different title for this thread.

Every time I get a notification in my email, just for an instant I think my babe has sent me a message.

:op:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

phantom Wrote:I don't see why you could brag about winning a lottery but not brag about being set for life because your parents saw that you were taken care of. Just one of those stupid taboos I suppose. It's not like she wasn't doing pretty well before.

first of all, bragging about money on the internet is retarded. everyone here except you and snarg makes millions and millions of dollars per year, so who gives a fuck.

second, winning the lottery is a stroke of good luck, unless you're hugo reyes. inheriting a huge sum of money from some distant relative would probably be pretty sweet too. but cashing in on your own mother and bragging about (check that, having some lonely fag brag about it for you) on the internet to a bunch of tards you don't know is just fucking sad.

[Image: boston.jpg]

Who in the motherfuck is set for life on $500k?

lolz. Wrote:Who in the motherfuck is set for life on $500k?
a glorified cabbie living on quarters earned in the back seat from turning tricks?

Same shit - different day, different board.

lolz. Wrote:Who in the motherfuck is set for life on $500k?

me :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

I'd be pretty fucking content with 500K.

works for me
sorry that phantom is left with making fun of my half mil and pension

life is hard in my box, but i will manage :lol2:

Thomas Merton

When snarg fucks up my account is it on some kind of timer?

I know his blackouts last longer than 6 hours.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Dude... bragging about your mom dieing is never cool... especially if money is involved. It only shows how shallow someone is. I hope to never see the day that I bury either of my parents... regardless of how much money they leave me. You bragging about it makes it even worse. Hang it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by phantom
09-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM