Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

rest in peace

manute bol

a true humanitarian and very fine man

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Manute Bol = The coast of Louisiana ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

too many pills, bossman Rolleyes

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

The circumstances surrounding his death sound pretty gnarly. The skin around his mouth was so sore, he couldn't even eat for 2 weeks? That must have been excruciating. Sad that this happened as a result of his humanitarian work in Sudan but it almost sounds like death would be a welcome relief from that kind of agony.

Rest in peace. Thanks for making a difference.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

I'll use that as a username in his honor the next time snarg fucks with my account.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

JCW Wrote:The circumstances surrounding his death sound pretty gnarly. The skin around his mouth was so sore, he couldn't even eat for 2 weeks? That must have been excruciating. Sad that this happened as a result of his humanitarian work in Sudan but it almost sounds like death would be a welcome relief from that kind of agony.

Rest in peace. Thanks for making a difference.

manute was a really sweet guy; his impact on the world was very positive
what a shame he had to suffer so much

ps/ glad to see you are living up to your title, crybaby

Thomas Merton

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post by Blondie
04-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post by Banana