Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I may have an interview tomorrow. I'll let you know if I change jobs. I know you like to keep up with such things.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

I wish I wasn't so busy these days, I'd sit here answering all his silly questions.
Sin,

Nope.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

oh and good luck and stuff!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

I'm missing the questions you don't have time to answer.Are they at another board you are the laughingstock of?

See You In Toledo

I actually have the nuts to post at other forums AND start threads.

That sounds terrifying to you doesn't it Monkey?

I miss the monkey dancing picture.It was the terrible cherry on top of your embarrassing posts.

Good to see the death in the family really hit home and made you think about whats important in life.And now you're back here defending your e cred at some forum literally nobody can stand you at.

See You In Toledo

Let me guess...monkey is begging for me to engage him?

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

I bet the women he does this to IRL have to change their numbers and quit their jobs n shit.

Loser.

That stings!

See You In Toledo

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

Keep going monkey.

Yeah, like Bird would talk to a girl in real life. :lool:

One of the many things I love about blondie is her sense of humor.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

UPDATE FOR MT:

I have an interview tomorrow at 10am est. Wish me luck.

I would only be working 3 or 4 days a week and have plenty of time off for my leisure activities.

I actually have never used the internet to meet women.I can pull it off in real life.My girlfriend now is 26.Bodys tight.Imagine that while working at your seat belt factory.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I actually have never used the internet to meet women.I can pull it off in real life.My girlfriend now is 26.Bodys tight.Imagine that while working at your seat belt factory.

I would have to first imagine working at a seatbelt factory.

Hey Bird.

I notice you start coming on late at night. You used to never do that.

You're not trying to move in on my woman are you? You know she usually comes on late at night.

I have softball at 10:30 some nights.No I'm not becoming pathetic like you.Thanks for asking.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I have softball at 10:30 some nights.No I'm not becoming pathetic like you.Thanks for asking.

Nobody cares about you Bird. MT only cares about me, where I work and who I talk to.

Get your own fucking stalker.

phantom Wrote:Nobody cares about you Bird. MT only cares about me, where I work and who I talk to.

Get your own fucking stalker.

You just asked me a question stupid.Its not like everybody can't read it.God you're fucking dense.

See You In Toledo

What does softball have to do with you posting? You never used to post at night.