Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I am new here
My name is B00k. I started on UJ and RackThe Trolls. I ran everybody at those forums. I have private shit on each and every one of you. My pussy is super tight.
[Image: fing11.gif]
i just took a corporal shit, fuck that private...
[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
B00k Wrote:My name is B00k. I started on UJ and RackThe Trolls. I ran everybody at those forums. I have private shit on each and every one of you. My pussy is super tight.

Post that shit or STFU.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
squirt Wrote:[Image: fing11.gif]

Did you contribute anything at all to the forum today other than attacks?
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
:popcorn:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
I wonder how many PMs this netted leeman.
tight pussy is always a plus in my book. Good genetics or vinegar?
leeman Wrote::popcorn:
Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
squirt Wrote:I wonder how many PMs this netted leeman.

Why don't you PM and ask him? PMing people and asking a bunch of nosy questions is your favorite hobby.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.