• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blondie and Phantom

Blondie Wrote:BTW- great melt.

You might wanna get a hobby.

Agreed

You smell like grilled cheese

:lool:

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::

http://uselessjunk.net/showthread.php?31...ease-(NSFW)

I love how squirt thinks phantom is an asshole because he's my friend. It has nothing to do with the fact that JCW talks shit about him all day every day.

According to squirt, he's an asshole because he's my friend.

What a fucking twit.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

squirt Wrote:Her stories are great, aren't they?

Let's recap my forum history, shall we, and maybe some people can stop foaming at the mouth and having meltdowns all over creation over me.

UJ - Been a member since some time in 2005. Got the link from ncbiker.
phoenix - got an anonymous invite (now I know it was Dick/IBHUNG) in 2007
confusion - found out about CF on X and have been a member since 2007
troll train - same as above
IT - same as above
Mag7 - signed up right away after insurgent (BigBallz) posted the link at X in 2007
Who's place - was invited several times and declined. Finally signed up when I was assured Chrazy was done posting there

Pretty scandalous, I know.

You had your account at UJ a little before me, you didn't start posting until two years later. I have 18 K in five years. You have FORTY in three. That alone, is psychosis.

HUNG should be perma banned for this post. I thought spamming is why I was banned? Nobody can seem to tell me who got spammed or where to but someone is lying somewhere and I think we all know it's not me.

You were a member at x but never posted there, you were called out by several a members including myself for stalking, BIAB also told me you were a documented stalker but I was to ignore you or leave. I refused.

This is your massive melt at Mag for not being me being modded when you were denied.
squirt Wrote:What the e-fuck???

Since too many people assume too much bullshit and half-truths, my issue is this:

When Mag7 started and the link was posted, a lot of us signed up the first day. We had been posting and contributing and trying to make the place decent, regardless of who started the site. I never questioned any of the moderators. Then, out of nowhere, a new mod shows up (almost two weeks after the site started). Someone with ZERO posts. Someone who never contributed (that we could tell) to the site.

Then to find out who it was (after all the fake drama bullshit), I thought that was really fucking sleazy, so I left.

That's it. I never got anyone canned as mod. If too many members complain about something and traffic drops like a fucking rock, it's only smart to correct that shit if you have any hope of your site staying alive.

Having said that, whoever had the bright idea to do the fake Cali drama all the while intending for her to be a mod needs to be beat like a red-headed stepchild.

Dumb.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I had no idea who you were..it wasn't long after that BIAB told me you were subsequently warned about stalking a member of another forum.

Who invited you hoping for drama...it didn't work.
Same reason Banana invited you here, she knows you're a shitty poster but she also knew you would come ESPECIALLY because I was here and it would cause problems.

Yeah, I'd say you're a pretty fucked up individual.

I've also been told by several people any nice word said about me is seen by squirt as a personal slight against her.

Yeah, that's real normal.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

Blondie Wrote:http://uselessjunk.net/showthread.php?31...ease-(NSFW)

I love how squirt thinks phantom is an asshole because he's my friend. It has nothing to do with the fact that JCW talks shit about him all day every day.

According to squirt, he's an asshole because he's my friend.

What a fucking twit.

What in the holy name of hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Not a damn thing is what.

Phantom's an asshole because he rides around on your coattails from forum to forum, all the while trying to stir up drama, whether it concerns you, Squirt, or somebody else. And that's aside from the fact of the constant bitching, whining, and complaining he does. Regardless of this, he'll get his shot, you're the main event right now.

You just admitted a while ago to being the one that attacks Squirt, not the other way around. You don't have to take my word for it though, all one has to do is look at 90% of your posts on here. And, honestly, you don't see how totally nuts that is to bicker and obsess with someone on the internet for two years over several different forums?

Reaper Wrote:What in the holy name of hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Not a damn thing is what.

Phantom's an asshole because he rides around on your coattails from forum to forum, all the while trying to stir up drama, whether it concerns you, Squirt, or somebody else. And that's aside from the fact of the constant bitching, whining, and complaining he does. Regardless of this, he'll get his shot, you're the main event right now.

You just admitted a while ago to being the one that attacks Squirt, not the other way around. You don't have to take my word for it though, all one has to do is look at 90% of your posts on here. And, honestly, you don't see how totally nuts that is to bicker and obsess with someone on the internet for two years over several different forums?

phantom is a very nice person and JCWtrashes him all day evry day...she asked him several times to post her tits but according to squirt he did it for me.

Thats what it has to do.

I do see how nuts it is...it's completely fucking loonie..thats why i leave..and she follows....and I'll stop posting....and so does she....and I'll go back and so does she...but look....I can not keep posting the same thing to every dumb shit that comes through. Either get a clue..and realize exactly the kind of low life piece of shit squirt is for stalking people or fuck off.

Also...answer to what your user name is on UJ and quit hiding or do not address me again.

Blondie Wrote:phantom is a very nice person and JCWtrashes him all day evry day...she asked him several times to post her tits but according to squirt he did it for me.

Thats what it has to do.

I do see how nuts it is...it's completely fucking loonie..thats why i leave..and she follows....and I'll stop posting....and so does she....and I'll go back and so does she...but look....I can not keep posting the same thing to every dumb shit that comes through. Either get a clue..and realize exactly the kind of low life piece of shit squirt is for stalking people or fuck off.

You are making absolutely no sense, now, and I can see your head is about to explode. So you are, in fact, admitting that your actions are "loonie" as you put it?

I rest my case.

Hiding is for pussies.
Tell me your UJ nic or do not address me again.

Blondie Wrote:Also...answer to what your user name is on UJ and quit hiding or do not address me again.

Hiding? LOL, that is rich coming from somebody who avoids direct questions when it could potentially correlate with her nutty previous posts. Why do you want to know, so your e-bf can stalk me as he does other people across several forums? I think not.

"Do not address me again". Get over yourself. You two are as insignificant to me as grains of sand beneath my feet. I do, however, tire of reading the same endless bullshit again...and again...and again...and again no matter where I go.

Did you get your marching orders from squirt?

If not, quit hiding like a little sissy and put your UJ nic.

Blondie Wrote:Hiding is for pussies.
Tell me your UJ nic or do not address me again.

Oh, noes, you called me a pussy on the internet. My fragile ego just might not be able to take it!

Pathetic.

Reaper Wrote:Hiding? LOL, that is rich coming from somebody who avoids direct questions when it could potentially correlate with her nutty previous posts. Why do you want to know, so your e-bf can stalk me as he does other people across several forums? I think not.

"Do not address me again". Get over yourself. You two are as insignificant to me as grains of sand beneath my feet. I do, however, tire of reading the same endless bullshit again...and again...and again...and again no matter where I go.

You sir, are a bonafied pussy..hiding like the little sissy boy you are. Afraid to reveal yourself because everyone will now what a scared little pussy boy you are.

Blondie Wrote:Did you get your marching orders from squirt?

If not, quit hiding like a little sissy and put your UJ nic.

Reaper Wrote:Hiding? LOL, that is rich coming from somebody who avoids direct questions when it could potentially correlate with her nutty previous posts. Why do you want to know, so your e-bf can stalk me as he does other people across several forums? I think not.

Here you are. I even pointed it out since you seem to have trouble reading.

Reaper Wrote:Oh, noes, you called me a pussy on the internet. My fragile ego just might not be able to take it!

Pathetic.

Too scared of a girl on the net to take of your mask.

Quite pathetic actually.

Reaper Wrote:Here you are. I even pointed it out since you seem to have trouble reading.

What are you hiding from pussy boy?

Blondie Wrote:You sir, are a bonafied pussy..hiding like the little sissy boy you are. Afraid to reveal yourself because everyone will now what a scared little pussy boy you are.

Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

Where's that dancing monkey gif you're so fond of? I need to post it here, since it's apt to how you're acting right now.

There's only one stalker here and it's the shemale that pulls your strings..

You're afraid you'd get laughed if you outted yourself...you'd get called out on UJ for hiding and being a pussy boy.

You sure have some big balls hiding behind that mask.

Blondie Wrote:What are you hiding from pussy boy?

Keep talking. You've got nothing to come back with, and you know it. All you're doing is proving every word I've said thus far 100% accurate.

Please continue.

Reaper Wrote:Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

Where's that dancing monkey gif you're so fond of? I need to post it here, since it's apt to how you're acting right now.

You are hiding and you are a world class pussy boy.
Over here talking big shit hiding behind your pussy boy mask.

Reaper Wrote:Keep talking. You've got nothing to come back with, and you know it. All you're doing is proving every word I've said thus far 100% accurate.

Please continue.

You are hiding.

I am not.

You are scared.

I am not.

How does it feel having smaller nuts than a chick?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM