Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blondie and Phantom

Blondie Wrote:There's only one stalker here and it's the shemale that pulls your strings..

You're afraid you'd get laughed if you outted yourself...you'd get called out on UJ for hiding and being a pussy boy.

You sure have some big balls hiding behind that mask.

I've got some big balls in real life too sweetheart, and don't need to hide to deal with two pathetic losers like you.

But I'm also not stupid. I'm not about to lay myself out online so you and you're man-banana can start pulling the old Squirt stalking routine with me. That is more than enough to suffice for now.

Goodnight little sissy boy.

The next time you demand answers or want to act like some tough shit, try not hiding behind your pussy boy mask, maybe that way you'll actaully have some credibility.

Nobody likes a scared little pussy boy.

Go back to UJ now sissy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

Not what I was looking for, but it'll work.

[Image: 1220989924.tty.duracel_monkey.gif]

Blondie Wrote:Goodnight little sissy boy.

The next time you demand answers or want to act like some tough shit, try not hiding behind your pussy boy mask, maybe that way you'll actaully have some credibility.

Nobody likes a scared little pussy boy.

Go back to UJ now sissy.

You've got nothing to come back with. Just quit now before you look worse.

Reaper Wrote:I've got some big balls in real life too sweetheart, and don't need to hide to deal with two pathetic losers like you.

But I'm also not stupid. I'm not about to lay myself out online so you and you're man-banana can start pulling the old Squirt stalking routine with me. That is more than enough to suffice for now.

You're hiding

I am not.

Nobody wants to stalk some scared little pussy boy.."oh noes...phantom might be mean to me at UJ"

fuck of sissy boy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

You're still hiding and I am not.

You're scared of mean old phantom.

:lool:

pussy boy.

Blondie Wrote:You are hiding.

I am not.

You are scared.

I am not.

How does it feel having smaller nuts than a chick?

So you're admitting that you do, in fact, have nuts?

Explains the face I guess.

Blondie Wrote:You're hiding

I am not.

Nobody wants to stalk some scared little pussy boy.."oh noes...phantom might be mean to me at UJ"

fuck of sissy boy.

I thought you were leaving eh?

Blondie Wrote:You're still hiding and I am not.

You're scared of mean old phantom.

:lool:

pussy boy.

Yup, I'm scared of some 47 year old loser, obsessed with some chick on the internet, who fantasized about some 16 year old girl while having sex with his gf?

Reaper Wrote:Yup, I'm scared of some 47 year old loser, obsessed with some chick on the internet, who fantasized about some 16 year old girl while having sex with his gf?

The next time you think you're going to come in here, asking questions and demanding anyfuckingthing from ANYONE....you take off your little pussy boy mask and ask it like a man or fuck off.

Blondie doesn't like girlie men.

Blondie Wrote:The next time you think you're going to come in here, asking questions and demanding anyfuckingthing from ANYONE....you take off your little pussy boy mask and ask it like a man or fuck off.

Blondie doesn't like girlie men.

Yes, that's quite obvious by your close association with Phantom. :lool:

Still...you've got nothing. At all. Just the same old "dur, take off your mask, dur, or fuck off, dur". This is actually quite entertaining seeing you melt to this degree.

Alas, it's late, and I'm tired. Maybe we can continue tomorrow? That gives you an entire day of driving better people than you around to think up something tangible to come back to me with, since I know you'll be thinking about it all day.

Feel free to rail at the void though. It only drives my points home sunshine.

Reaper Wrote:That gives you an entire day of driving better people than you around to think up something tangible to come back to me with, since I know you'll be thinking about it all day.

There's nothing left to say.

You're too scared of phantom to take off your mask.

You come in here, hiding, demanding answers to questions about things that are none of your business, you know nothing about, accusing and attacking, all the while hiding and too scared to reaveal yourself.

You're a world class pussy.

That's all there is.

Hiding like scared rabbit with tiny little balls.

The psychosis is so unreal. :lool:

Blondie, you're sounding like a broken record. :rant: Regardless the topic, all your posts relate to either being stalked, ugly faces/tits, and conspiracies against you. Clearly you are whoring for attention, otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

[Image: sign.jpg]

Blondie Wrote:You sir, are a bonafied pussy..hiding like the little sissy boy you are. Afraid to reveal yourself because everyone will now what a scared little pussy boy you are.

Hi, you have the ignore function on because you're scared to read my posts.

See You In Toledo

blondie just got rolled, trolled and shit holed by the worst poster on this board.

hey whore, did it ever occur to you that everyone "hides behind a nic" here? and on every messageboard? i doubt birdd33 signs for his foodstamps as bird33. holy fuck, draw the line sometime. this stuff isnt real. so the melt owns you, psycho internet whore.

I'd recognize that melter anywhere.

I posted JCW's tits at UJ because she asked me to do so and because she kept saying that I would be drooling over them if she was still blondie's friend.

I wanted to see if anybody would drool over them. I posted them without comment of my own. I got 3 pages of answers that confirmed my own opinion was typical.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Maybe nobody save you thinks its important to "compliment women online"?Cause you're a faggot with no real life if you havent guessed.

See You In Toledo

Who is winning in all of this? I'm not reading to find out.

your girl is kicking her own ass, dude. sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM