Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is the shit I must deal with
#1

Cross posted from BEW's toilet:

So I just fucked this girl I met two days ago and all of a sudden someone comes to one of my heads up poker tables...so I get out of bed and go over to my computer and start playing. This bitch then, without asking me, walks her ass over finds a towel and goes to take a shower. Okay, whatever, she wants to shower, I'm busy, it's fine. She gets out of the shower, I'm still playing...5 minutes later she announces that she's bored as if I fucking care...but I'm busy...so i just tell her to go surf the web on my netbook. 5minutes after that she says "Baby, what would you do if I ever got fat and ugly?" At first, this didn't register in my head because I was busy concentrating on my game, so I just gave my usual reply of "replace you"...but then a few seconds later, as my brain replayed her comment...I realized this bitch is batshit crazy. Needless to say, I told my opponent I needed a 2 minute piss break hoping he wouldn't run off with my money, grabbed this semi naked psycho and her clothes, and flung them both out of my house. She, of course, starts yelling and screaming and banging on my door but I'm already dialing my security...who uses moments like this to blackmail me for extra christmas bonus money...clearly its well worth it. I inform the greedy cocksuckers that they are to remove this slut from the property and pay extra attention to my car as this bitch knows where it's parked and hang up. She leaves me some psychotic voicemails calling me an asshole, telling me to go fuck myself, and why I threw her out of the house...not in that order. Fucking psycho bitches.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Wow.
Reply
#3

Spork has a way with the ladies.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#4

I didn't know he felt that way about me. Psycho bitch? Really? Geez...
Reply
#5

why did your opponent have your money? shouldn't it be the other way around?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

which colour is the car ?
Reply
#7

bam Wrote:I didn't know he felt that way about me. Psycho bitch? Really? Geez...

That'll teach you to get all clingy and shit.
Reply
#8

BEW hasn't banned you for "disrespect" yet? :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#9

I can see why you reposted it here.

You wanted at least 3 people to see it.
Reply
#10

well I wonder what really happened after he expelled his tube sock out in the garden. I suspect that he got punished by his parents and he is now locked in the basement (that's the 'price' for security)
Reply
#11

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:BEW hasn't banned you for "disrespect" yet? :lool:

Hello fat cunt,

First, I am BEW's prized poster.

Second, you have still not sent me pics of your fat ass.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:why did your opponent have your money? shouldn't it be the other way around?

I was losing.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#14

this cannot be the real SporK

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:this cannot be the real SporK

well maybe give some credit to BEW as she could have somehow tamed the beast.
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:this cannot be the real SporK

Have to agree, the real spork would never admit to loosing.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

Father Juan Wrote:That'll teach you to get all clingy and shit.

I know. I couldn't help myself.
Reply
#18

Morons,

Everyone loses at cards sometimes. You only have to win 55% of the time to show a profit.

And I obviously won all my money back later anyway.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#19

SporK Wrote:Hello fat cunt,

First, I am BEW's prized poster.

Second, you have still not sent me pics of your fat ass.

-SporK


I need to lose another 75, give me some time.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:I need to lose another 75, give me some time.

won't fix your hermaphrodite-esque grill.

-cLaY

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)