Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey P-hazey !! Why don't you make a thread in welcome newbies and introduce your self
Hello. I'm PurpleHaze. Some of you might remember me. I'm a chick from the low down dirty South. I am about to turn 30 and it is really FREAKING me out. Anyone else had that problem? Damn, I'm almost OLD. Oh well. I have 2 beautiful daughters. I love being a mom more than anything. Work part time, come home and take my crazy meds. Oh yeah, I drink a lot.

Woot.
I may or probably may not start posting regularly again.
this better not be a trool
[Image: boston.jpg]
If this is not a trool hi PH!!!
Not a troll. Just haven't posted in a year or two? Have no idea who is who or what the latest gossip/or what has been going on lately. I'd love to get filled in.

Feel free to quiz me 'bout the olden' dayz. UH......how do you do a sunglass slimey?? I'm all out of touch. Sad

Hey WooleyGoat!!!! And Pickle?! Nana's sister??
I am still suspicious. But yes, Nanner's sister.
glad you're back!! Cool
Hey chica! Glad to see you around again.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Love me some WoolyGoat. Pickle-Tell T....to come and say what up to me!
Thank-ya JCW! I remember you. Smile
Will do. Stay tuned for the nana and pickle show next week where we will be posting side by side simultaneously in the same room. It should be epic, and embarrassing.
Pickle Wrote:Will do. Stay tuned for the nana and pickle show next week where we will be posting side by side simultaneously in the same room. It should be epic, and embarrassing.

Do you talk to each other on IM instead of just saying it?
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
P-hazey Wrote:Thank-ya JCW! I remember you. Smile

Woot!

30 is the birthday after my one coming up... definitely freaks me out to think about. But being a mommy SO rocks!!!
I turned 30 last week. sorta fucked.
*wave*
Hazeee...

WB, want me to untangle your PH nick ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
get an av, bitch.
I :wub: me some PH :hug:

Great to see you here.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Bird, goat and I held this place up for about 18 months. Nana, leu and some others just showed back up.

Paddy is MIA.
I love hazey's formal introduction, btw.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo Thread... NSFW minorthreat 124 24,099 02-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Hub Cap
  If I post this new thread... Druthers 9 1,688 09-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Last Post: who
  Make a thread in welcome newbies and introduce myself? Oddity 12 588 12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Ntype
  Photo Thread Comments leeman 161 14,285 05-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Anhil8tor