Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sorry if I missed it...

but did Bird whine about Peyton's Belichickian sulk-off after the game Sunday? that classless fuck didn't even shake hands. what a disgrace to Indiana.

[Image: boston.jpg]

I'm glad you took the time away from being blondies moral support here to get into something like this.Traditionally its the coaches who meet and shake hands which I believe Caldwell did.Players are optional since most of the winning team is too busy celebrating a superbowl victory to think about shaking hands.Lebron did it last year I think and it was the same scenario where he literally would have had to break up the celebrating to shake hands.Peyton was gracious in his praise for the other team after the game which is very unbelicheckian so I'm going to say you have no point at all.

See You In Toledo

I'm going to say you'd cry if Brady or Garnett did it. That's my point.

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm going to say you'd cry if Brady or Garnett did it. That's my point.

I just cited Lebron not doing it and me being ok with it under the circumstances of the other team jumping all over each other.

This is weak and I expect more from a guy who's quoted along with NCbiker in someones signature.

See You In Toledo

I missed the part where Lebron did that while playing for one of the Boston teams you have a perpetual hard-on for.

while we're here...thoughts on Allen/Iguodala rumors? (heard that a day or two ago, might not be current.)

WoolyGoat Wrote:I missed the part where Lebron did that while playing for one of the Boston teams you have a perpetual hard-on for.

I can't make Belicheck seem human nor can anyones elses actions.He is a disgusting cheater.Thats not my fault.Go to someone else if you are seeking absolution for him.

See You In Toledo

WoolyGoat Wrote:while we're here...thoughts on Allen/Iguodala rumors? (heard that a day or two ago, might not be current.)

I'd go for it.We need cap space and we are stuck with Brand so he's the hottest commodity.I'm not sure how well Igudala will fit in since he'd go from being the franchise player to the #3 option.He's not that smart and takes some stupid shots.His specialty is getting out on the fast break which I don't see anyone but Rondo do a lot.Celts need to do something but I'm not sure he puts them over the top.

See You In Toledo

apparently the thinking is to get a bigger/athletic 2 or 3 that can run with Rondo and take over for Pierce in terms of defending the Kobes and Lebrons of the league. He's a better option than Monta Ellis or Kevin Martin, which are the other two names I heard.

He can stay with Kobe so from that point it wouldnt be a bad move.Lebron has his way with him.I still would worry about his head.He will sulk when he doesnt get enough shots.

See You In Toledo

I hear you.

A lot of guys playing for bad teams have similar reputations, only to become good citizens when given the opportunity to play on a legit contender. You think Iguodala would be "cured" if moved to a contending team with HOF leadership?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-04-2006, 08:12 PM