Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Photography gear
#1

I am too lazy to find the old thread. I didn't buy the lighting, bird. I hope you're not too disappointed in me.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#2

Huge mistake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I'm holding out for a better deal

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#4

Prices are going up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I'll buy used.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#6

Warranty will expire.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post by Flober
05-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Last Post by BAZARRE
08-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
07-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
07-23-2004, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)