Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College basketball thread
Wait a second here.
See You In Toledo
Two NCAA champions out of the ACC.Nice.
See You In Toledo
5 year old can hit 85 Mph pitches.My nephews were retards compared to this kid.

[video=youtube;Rr6HwEJLSKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6HwEJLSKs&feature=player_embedded[/video]
See You In Toledo
Day 15 of the 2010 Duke National title season.I believe a little of Dukes greatness rubbed off on me a little through the TV.4-5 last night in softball and played a lock down second.I propose that if you plan on hitting it to a girl in the outfield on purpose because you know she can't catch that should then be scored a hit when she drops it.Cost me a triple.Anyway God speed, coach K.
See You In Toledo
Enough already...

On to next year, I'm cised.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/apr/1...-news-com/
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:Enough already...

On to next year, I'm cised.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/apr/1...-news-com/

Nah.....

Almost a full month into the 2010 Duke Blue Devils national championship season and we have reason to believe in a possible repeat next year.The Final four MVP, Kyle Singler will be returning for his senior season.Can you name another university that wins the whole schabangy and doesnt have their best players jump ship right away?Fucking Kentucky shit the bed in the tourney and still lost 5 guys.Duke is the class of the NCAA.K does it right.I don't see Nolan Smith leaving if Singler isnt so right now I'm only worried about the PG position and hopefully Curry will fill that role.Guaranteed final four next year.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...ines;other
See You In Toledo
I was reading sporting news last night and the lineup duke has is sick. Scheyer is replaced directly by Iriving and Curry will be in the mix....

Don't hate coach k because he is great...
Anhil8tor Wrote:I was reading sporting news last night and the lineup duke has is sick. Scheyer is replaced directly by Iriving and Curry will be in the mix....

Don't hate coach k because he is great...

I don't.In fact I believe he is the greatest college coach of all time.
See You In Toledo
Also just so you know... expect UL to be in the tourney regularly now. The new coach Bob Marlin is a great hire!
Since I never heard of him I totally believe you!
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Nah.....

Almost a full month into the 2010 Duke Blue Devils national championship season and we have reason to believe in a possible repeat next year.The Final four MVP, Kyle Singler will be returning for his senior season.Can you name another university that wins the whole schabangy and doesnt have their best players jump ship right away?Fucking Kentucky shit the bed in the tourney and still lost 5 guys.Duke is the class of the NCAA.K does it right.I don't see Nolan Smith leaving if Singler isnt so right now I'm only worried about the PG position and hopefully Curry will fill that role.Guaranteed final four next year.

Kyrie Irving will be your starting point next year. He'll be special.

Irving
Smith
Singler slides up
Plumlee Bros.?

Why do I know so much about YOUR basketball team? Fuck, call me cLaY Naismith.

Not so sure about that Final Four

Kansas will have the best back court in the nation next year starting a Freshman at the point. The John Wall comparisons have already started with Selby. We're in line to get one more, possibly Terrance Jones. We have two sophmores possibly committing tomorrow as well, one is a local kid, Perry Ellis, two time Gatorade MVP of state of Kansas. Self, Roy, Cal, and Pitino all in town for his open practice last night.
cLaY Wrote:Kyrie Irving will be your starting point next year. He'll be special.

Irving
Smith
Singler slides up
Plumlee Bros.?

Why do I know so much about YOUR basketball team? Fuck, call me cLaY Naismith.

Not so sure about that Final Four

Kansas will have the best back court in the nation next year starting a Freshman at the point. The John Wall comparisons have already started with Selby. We're in line to get one more, possibly Terrance Jones. We have two sophmores possibly committing tomorrow as well, one is a local kid, Perry Ellis, two time Gatorade MVP of state of Kansas. Self, Roy, Cal, and Pitino all in town for his open practice last night.

You know Dukes lineup for the same reason you know most of the Yankees lineup.You are more like Claysia Thomas.

I like Dukes final four chances but I can see the selection committee already fucking them to counter the perceived special treatment they got in 2010.

I see Curry at the one guard spot if he's legit and Singler playing PF and only one Plumlee starting.If they want to go big they can start the other Plumlee at PF and move Singler to SF.

You can have all the John Walls you want.Not winners, eyes are definitely not on the prize with those types.Good luck with the kid named after a fashion designer if you get him.
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:You know Dukes lineup for the same reason you know most of the Yankees lineup.You are more like Claysia Thomas.

I like Dukes final four chances but I can see the selection committee already fucking them to counter the perceived special treatment they got in 2010.

I see Curry at the one guard spot if he's legit and Singler playing PF and only one Plumlee starting.If they want to go big they can start the other Plumlee at PF and move Singler to SF.

You can have all the John Walls you want.Not winners, eyes are definitely not on the prize with those types.Good luck with the kid named after a fashion designer if you get him.

Don't think we'll have a problem with Selby.

Quote:
New York — After announcing his decision to attend Kansas next year during the Jordan Classic game, Josh Selby didn’t waste much time in making a bold declaration in the postgame news conference at Madison Square Garden.
“I’m ready to lead Kansas,” Selby said, “to a national championship.”
Selby, the No. 4 ranked basketball senior according to Rivals.com, made his decision official during the 12-minute media timeout of the first half.

The 6-foot-3, 185-pound guard from Baltimore chose KU over Tennessee, Kentucky, Arizona and Connecticut in an announcement that was broadcast live on ESPN2.
Though his recruitment extended to the spring, Selby said he mostly had his mind made up after his campus visit to KU.
“To be honest, I knew from the jump that I was going to go to Kansas,” Selby said. “I just wasn’t quite sure a slight bit, because I built a great relationship with the Tennessee coaching staff. But I knew that I was home when I chose Kansas.”
Selby scored a team-high 21 points on 9-of-18 shooting in the West team’s 129-125 victory over the East on Saturday.
He said that he was recruited well by KU senior Sherron Collins, the man he figures to replace as lead guard.
“We just had a connection,” Selby said. “He just kept forcing in my head, ‘Coach (Bill) Self, he’s great for you. He’s going to mature you both on and off the court. He’s going to get it done, and he’s going to let you achieve your goals.’”
Selby said playing for Self was a major factor in his decision.
“He’s very outgoing. He knew how to handle a street kid,” Selby said. “When we talked, it felt like I was talking to a father figure.”
After the game, Selby made sure to find his mother, Maeshon Witherspoon. He gave her a kiss on the court.
“That’s my baby,” Selby said. “She stuck with me through it all, so I had to give her some type of love back.”

This was a nice announcement as well

Quote:
Zach Peters, a 6-foot-9, 235-pound high school sophomore forward from Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano, Texas, on Wednesday afternoon verbally committed to play basketball at Kansas University.
"I am very excited to be a Jayhawk and I want to thank coach Self for giving me the opportunity to earn a degree from a fine school like Kansas," Peters said during a press conference at his school Wednesday. "I’ll do my best to repay him and Kansas on the court and in the classroom."
Peters, who made an unofficial campus visit to KU in February for the KU-Nebraska game, announced for the Jayhawks in a ceremony at his high school over Texas, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Peters averaged 15.3 points and 9.0 rebounds his sophomore season for Texas’ Class 5A state champs. Peters hit 56 percent of his shots (three of nine threes) and 63.7 percent of his free throws this past season.
He is a high school teammate of 6-8 freshman forward Julius Randle, who has KU on his early list of schools.
Verbal commitments are non-binding. He will sign his letter of intent with KU in November of 2011.

Check this kid out, look at his size as a sophmore

[video=youtube;C61oTmLHB8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61oTmLHB8g&feature=player_embedded[/video]
BIRD33 Wrote:Nah.....

Everything above I predicted came true.
See You In Toledo
UL is on an 8 game winning streak right now. They have one of the best freshmen in the sunbelt and look to be getting stronger.
I think we can remove all doubt now that Coach K is the greatest coach ever.
Greatest coach of the modern era is more fair.He would have dominated Wooden's era too if he was the only guy allowing blacks to play.
See You In Toledo
Despite our differences Coach K brings us together.

Duke is not that good this year.Kentucky is young and not backing down because who the fuck is their toughest guy, plumlee?I dislike Curry a little.He acts like the shit a little too much out there.There is a reason he was at that small time college.He rarely gets around anyone without a pick.I'd literally cover him tight around the 3 line and let him go to the basket.I don't think I've ever seen him drive and dish.He shoots every time.What round will Ryan Kelly get drafted in the Israeli pro league?This Suleiman kid looks nervous which is understandable but they have no depth to take him out.

Coach K gets them to the final 4 on sheer basketball k-nowledge.
See You In Toledo
And lands one of the best recruits in the country... NICE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  music thread Ntype 1 371 12-12-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Devious
  Condolences thread for Woolygoat Vitamin E 27 858 10-17-2019, 09:31 PM
Last Post: WoolyGoat
  Lunch thread ncbiker 0 480 07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ncbiker
  Greatest College Football Coaches That we have watched Anhil8tor 12 2,225 12-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  2012/13 NFL Betting Thread Anhil8tor 27 3,768 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Anhil8tor
  Bird we throwin down some college picks this year? Anhil8tor 7 1,568 09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  NFL Betting Thread 2011-2012 Anhil8tor 198 15,693 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
  NCAA Betting Thread 2011-2012 Anhil8tor 68 6,457 05-01-2012, 03:54 PM
  I emailed my college coach.... Anhil8tor 7 1,182 02-03-2012, 06:36 PM
  Obligatory Miami U thread Anhil8tor 42 4,845 09-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Last Post: WoolyGoat