Bracket Thoughts

cLaY Wrote:I can't remember what my yahoo picks are. i think they go like this:

Michigan State
Memphis
Pitt
UNC

MSU and Pitt

Pitt to win it all.

I think this Michigan State team is super talented. Last time they won it all they played in 2000 they played in Minn. and Indy. Playing in Detroit will get them to the finals but Pitt is just too strong.

flump?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

cLaY Wrote:flump?

Yeah, that's what I remembered. Good call. Too bad you didn't have UNC on the other side of that bracket. That would have probably been a guaranteed win in most any bracket contest. You got the hardest half of the final game right.

cLaY Wrote:He walked around in his kilt and black army boots all proud like, then claimed it is the uniform for the Irish Guard.

Jesus, Mary and Holy Saint Joseph.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Anhil8tor Wrote:how much you betting on the last game of the college basketball season?

Way to win all that imaginary money, jackass.What are you going to spend it on?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Way to win all that imaginary money, jackass.What are you going to spend it on?

Your $20 will go towards a bottle of crown.

Thats right.Fuck me.I will wipe my ass with the $20 before I send it.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats right.Fuck me.I will wipe my ass with the $20 before I send it.

Do it. Seriously.

please stop this circle jerk, it's giving me a headache; douchebags

Is haynesboro the first player of the year to not be picked in the first round of the NBA draft?

See You In Toledo

Wow, that gamed sucked big time. Would UNC have dominated the other teams like that? I'll bet dancing with the stars got more ratings last night.

UConn would have been a better game only because UNC wouldnt have dominated the boards so much.They would have still won.

See You In Toledo

pitt vs unc would have been a good game also.

quint Wrote:pitt vs unc would have been a good game also.

I think that's the final 2 i had in my bracket.

You know its kind of unfair that this went 9 pages and we never brought up the womans tourney once so in the spirit of inclusion that I'm known for I present the below picture and ask which one would you do?I'm leaning towards #22.8 I know you have the chick in the back left in your sights.

[Image: custom_1239196598309_2.jpg]

See You In Toledo

1. 22
2. 5
3. no one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor