Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Imperialism....
#1

....


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#2

huh?
Reply
#3

explain what the means to you 8.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

stop coddling the fucking idiot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Its called leaving enough rope to hang himself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

i knew that, but he doesn't
put him on the curb with the rest of the garbage
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Meet the new boss same as the old boss. There is not a difference between this establishment and the last. Just a new face. People think there is hope and change and some new utopia is upon us, when in actuality nothing is going to change except that we will lose more freedoms and the constitution will be continually torn apart be these people. This is what it means to me.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:Meet the new boss same as the old boss. There is not a difference between this establishment and the last. Just a new face. People think there is hope and change and some new utopia is upon us, when in actuality nothing is going to change except that we will lose more freedoms and the constitution will be continually torn apart be these people. This is what it means to me.

As far as the word imperialism goes what has Obama done to continue Bush's legacy of imperialism?What you wrote might be true but I'm having a hard time finding any examples for your reasoning(fucking less than a month into Obama's tenure no less).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I'm sure 8 is very busy composing his essay of clear cut examples, complete with psychic speculations.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

I've given up trying to convince you and bird. Both of you will argue points for the sake of arguing.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I've given up trying to convince you and bird. Both of you will argue points for the sake of arguing.

And less than one month into the guy's term, you think it's fair to start pointing your finger and not have it debated? Then why not STFU about it and silently hate him for it? Just curious, cause last time I checked this was a discussion board.

at least that was the rationale we gave who, wasn't it?

I love how you come in here, post this kind of stuff and then make innocent faces when anyone questions you on it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#12

snap
Reply
#13

I think the real point here is neither Obama or Bush made any big decisions. It's all the freemasons behind the scenes who really call the shots. Or maybe the Jews. Anyhoo doesn't matter. The POTUSA is just a puppet. Obama is especially fitting as an opiate for the masses. Calms everyone right down so the real power can further pursue it's agenda without all the rumbling from the townsfolk. Is Obama part of that group of power people that have that meeting once a year or so yet? I was frightened when I found out Jean Chretien was a member of that group. So the point is that's the point.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#14

Jimmy Wrote:I think the real point here is neither Obama or Bush made any big decisions. It's all the freemasons behind the scenes who really call the shots. Or maybe the Jews. Anyhoo doesn't matter. The POTUSA is just a puppet. Obama is especially fitting as an opiate for the masses. Calms everyone right down so the real power can further pursue it's agenda without all the rumbling from the townsfolk. Is Obama part of that group of power people that have that meeting once a year or so yet? I was frightened when I found out Jean Chretien was a member of that group. So the point is that's the point.

Ultimately, I don't think it matters. They are responsible for their administration and who they hire. And at the end of the day, they are held accountable. Maybe they don't make those decisions, but they do place the stamp of approval on it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

I can't tell if you're serious or not.He is certainly not in any secret society like Skull and Bones or anything but either was Clinton.Obama has calmed things down for sure by his presence.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

http://www.wimp.com/presidenttruth/

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't tell if you're serious or not.He is certainly not in any secret society like Skull and Bones or anything but either was Clinton.Obama has calmed things down for sure by his presence.

Actually I do believe Bill Clinton is a part of this group. Can't remember what they call themselves if anything. It's a big deal when they all meet. Streets are closed and strango security guards are everywhere.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#18

Jimmy Wrote:Actually I do believe Bill Clinton is a part of this group. Can't remember what they call themselves if anything. It's a big deal when they all meet. Streets are closed and strango security guards are everywhere.

I know think you are referring to those bilderberg meetings.I think Clinton might have gone but is not a member.Obama has not gone.I hear what your saying but you've got to figure most of those guys who are members were heavily invested in the market and banks in general so why didnt they fix that before it happened?I don't see how this crisis would help them all so how much do they control?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Buy low?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

There very well may be a connection. It's hard to prove or disprove either way. Clinton did stop any investigations of wrong doing that may have happened during the Reagan and elder Bush years as Junior did for Clinton. I suspect BO will do the same for GW/Cheney.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)