Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Comon Bird
#1

keep me company
Reply
#2

you havent ragged on me in a few hours.
Reply
#3

pleeeeeease
Reply
#4

I'm not a racist damit.
Reply
#5

and for your information on the Shocked thingie.... I dated a colored boy in high school. Back in 1980 it WASNT ACCEPTABLE and I didnt give a dam, I lost a lot so called friends over it.

say la v
Reply
#6

racist padder

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

come here frosty locks, I've got a secret to tell.
Reply
#8

bird is really in SHOCK now. uh hu.. I thought so.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)