Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A house went up for sale

Paddy Wrote:I'm going to have oldiebox do my tax return this year.

you would be surprised my dear... if you only knew who does my taxes every year.

lol

that kinds rhythms... LOL

The tooth fairy?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

nope....

the Paddy Fairy did it for me.

paddy

And here is the stimulus plan that will get us out of our recession.....

Prodded to budge on another point, Obama said that despite opposition, he will insist on giving relief to wage-earners who pay Social Security taxes but do not earn enough to owe income tax.

Anhil8tor Wrote:And here is the stimulus plan that will get us out of our recession.....

Prodded to budge on another point, Obama said that despite opposition, he will insist on giving relief to wage-earners who pay Social Security taxes but do not earn enough to owe income tax.

You can criticize if you have an alternative.What is your great idea?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:You can criticize if you have an alternative.What is your great idea?

Don't give any money to anyone that doesn't pay income taxes.

Give bigger tax breaks to small business. They employ about 1/2 of Americas workforce. Keep the masses working for small businesses during the recession and you'll keep blue collar workers spending their hard earned money.

I have read alot about people wanted to freeze home foreclosures. That makes no sense to me. If your dumb ass went out and borrowed money for a house you couldn't afford than you should loose it. Point blank.

Any thoughts to people saying... I can't live without TV, internet, going out to dinner.. etc etc.

with either obama or gw, it is always easier to shit on something than to build it up.
give the guy a chance.

Anhil8tor Wrote:Don't give any money to anyone that doesn't pay income taxes.

Give bigger tax breaks to small business. They employ about 1/2 of Americas workforce. Keep the masses working for small businesses during the recession and you'll keep blue collar workers spending their hard earned money.

I have read alot about people wanted to freeze home foreclosures. That makes no sense to me. If your dumb ass went out and borrowed money for a house you couldn't afford than you should loose it. Point blank.

Any thoughts to people saying... I can't live without TV, internet, going out to dinner.. etc etc.

I read yesterday he's considering small business tax cuts.Surely you don't think the whole stimulus package is just cutting taxes for low income people?

I agree people need to watch their expenses.I don't think people getting bad loans was purely their fault.Most of them maybe but some banks were playing games.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM