Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Awards. Who watched it? Who do you think looked the best/worst?
Reply
#2

didn't watch
Reply
#3

Its gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

when i saw sag awards, i thought she was talking about a certain females body type.
Reply
#5

i will say this...


If I were making a perfect woman... Anne Hathaway would be a good starting point. I've been watching her since she was on that TV show on fox.... Man she is one fucking foxy chick.
Reply
#6

I had it on in the back ground. I thought Angie looked to conservative, Brad on the other hand looked delicious. lol
Reply
#7

quint Wrote:when i saw sag awards, i thought she was talking about a certain females body type.


Oldielox took home 5 in the "Probably was decent 35 years ago category".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

good one
Reply
#9

that lunch date in march is going to be hot
Reply
#10

Award shows are great big circle jerks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

quint Wrote:that lunch date in march is going to be hot

I dont think he's got the cojones.
Reply
#12

Is cojones a euphemism for desperate enough to want to meet some internet hag?If so its true I don't have the cojones.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Quint is from around me so I'm sure he can fill my place.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

do you have a 20 year old buick/oldsmobile that i can use?
Reply
#15

our national sales meeting will be march.
rumored locations:
phx,az
fla keys
kiahwa,sc
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Is cojones a euphemism for desperate enough to want to meet some internet hag?If so its true I don't have the cojones.


no cojones?... poor girl comin to visit my night be so happy.
Reply
#17

quint Wrote:our national sales meeting will be march.
rumored locations:
phx,az
fla keys
kiahwa,sc

When you down this way let me know. I'd be more then happy to meet up for coffee, beer, whatever. don't get no funny ideas tho, I'm a black belt and I'll kick your ass if make any funny moves. lol
Reply
#18

oldielox Wrote:no cojones?... poor girl comin to visit my night be so happy.

try to type in plain english.I don't speak broken dreams.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Did anyone see Mickey Rourke?

He looked horrid... I couldn't believe it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)