Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oh look
#1

It's Ody's and Alerific's birthday! Same day! curious

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

How did those two survive the great troll massacre?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

always let a few alive so they can tell to the others

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#4

I got this email from one of my semi racist friends.Its pretty funny.


Two magazines, Country Living (95.99% white readership)
and Ebony/Jet (99.99% black readership) did surveys on ..........................'WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?'

The results were interesting, to say the least..

Country Living magazine's top three answers were:

1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S.

2. Child/spouse dying/terminal illness.

3. Terminal illness/self.


Ebony/Jet magazine's top three answers were:

1. Ghosts

2. Dogs

3. Registered mail

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Registered mail?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Registered mail?

you get that when you don't pay your bills. sometimes you do that in hopes that government bails you out.
Reply
#7

It's a confession few mothers would ever make. But here, one woman asks... So why can't I LOVE my own daughter?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ghter.html


Check out the picture.

[Image: article-1126422-0322D459000005DC-172_233x590.jpg]


Imagine your mother saying she never really loved you and then having your picture taken next to her and put in the paper.Poor kid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Cry That is awful. And just....I really dont' think that is a common thing. It's common not to love or bond with a baby - you feel responsible for them, but it's sometimes hard to love them immediately. You don't even know them. But, to admit you don't love your own 11 year old daughter and never have is HORRENDOUS.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

That poor, poor child. Sad

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Wouldnt you just keep that to yourself?Is she expecting a huge amount of people to respond by saying I hate my kids too?She seems like a really selfish person.

I can't wait till the 11 year old is old enough to really comprehend that article.She's basically traumatized for life after that.

I hope that lady ends up in a nursing home and nobody visits her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

No kidding. Why is this public knowledge? I don't think there is a "I hate my Daughter" support group that will contact her now.

I wish she would have given that girl up for adoption.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#12

How many people who can't have children or had a child die read that article and want to kill that woman?

She makes it seem like its this terrible ordeal showing affection to the kid.I'm not even a parent and I can muster a pleasant personality around kids that arent even mine.

If there was any justice some rich family would adopt her and leave that asshole mother in the dust.

Its so weird she feels this way about her first kid but she loves the second one.If anything I'd think it would be the opposite.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

first me, 2.0 is part of me, period there are no way to put it differentely that he's the most important thing in the world so far for me.

That bitch need counselling. err doctors with electricity. Like you had in Abu Graib.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#14

she's setting the girl up for a jerry springer moment.
Reply
#15

i suspect tweety's mom feels much the same
hahahaha

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

oh burn!!!!!!1

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

He brought his A material for this one.

I'm sure the Pineschic\Who Axis of evil got a big chuckle out of it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

giggle

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

gay
Reply
#20

not that there is anything wrong with that
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)