Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

:whee:
Reply
#2

WTF? I am not sure what I am seeing in that picture. Confused
Reply
#3

Im the same leu .. Ive been trying to work out if he has a head or not :|
Reply
#4

That's a person on the car?
Reply
#5

yeah hes been hit by it ...
Reply
#6

thats messed up. just like this one.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#7

that's fucking with my eyes war :|

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#8

Thats a good picture war ...
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by War@May 6 2004, 01:54 PM
thats messed up. just like this one.
dam that shit really fucks with your head lol
Reply
#10

Augh... I hate that picute Confused It fucks with my eyes
Reply
#11

Look at the picture an elderly lady ran a red light and hit the guy while he was crossing the road.

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#12

"No, I DON'T want my windshield washed!!!"
Reply
#13

Look at the expression on the driver's face. She has no idea what just happened.
Reply
#14

Your right there Iamabanana .. I dont think she sees him at all .
Reply
#15

Yalls seetn ma boy in heya???? I's still lookin fo em. :|
Reply
#16

Damn there are 4 Volkswagons in that picture. Just thought I would note that
Reply
#17

Fucking picture still makes no sense to me Confused
Reply
#18

stupid people trying to cross a lane with moving cars... that's just not bright.
Reply
#19

a person is getting hit by a van as they try to cross the street. that white thing you see on the side of the car is a person.
Reply
#20

She ran the red light there .. I only hope they took her liciense off her after that .
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)