Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

Irish Wrote:See how uch of a man he is, really. This is phatetic. Your going to meet LordOdin to fight him over a flame board? I would pay to see this. You may want to look up hs photo on UJ and see how big his(her) tits are.
This is priceless stuff. :loool:

You take this internet thing pretty serious, don't you?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is priceless stuff. :loool:

You take this internet thing pretty serious, don't you?

Once again, you must read the other posts too, I am not taking it serious, I believe they are. Read my letters that form words. You were so much better yesterday morning. Died out fast. guess you have been IT'd already.

wait til banana sees this.

Irish Wrote:Once again, you must read the other posts too, I am not taking it serious, I believe they are. Read my letters that form words. You were so much better yesterday morning. Died out fast. guess you have been IT'd already.
I'll type this reely slow (and mispell a few words a long the way so you can keep up). I read the posts. I unnerstood em. Dev was making a joke. The whole "fighting" thing was a joke. You, on the other hand, took it serious. Big deal. UJ punishment in order. Not tolerated. This is an attack. We should patronize him.

You fucking fell for it like the thick headed inbred that you are. Just relax and this will be much more fun.

And one more thing, you don't have to continue to score me on my posting. I couldn't give an infected pig pussy about your opinions on that. We square?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll type this reely slow (and mispell a few words a long the way so you can keep up). I read the posts. I unnerstood em. Dev was making a joke. The whole "fighting" thing was a joke. You, on the other hand, took it serious. Big deal. UJ punishment in order. Not tolerated. This is an attack. We should patronize him.

You fucking fell for it like the thick headed inbred that you are. Just relax and this will be much more fun.

And one more thing, you don't have to continue to score me on my posting. I couldn't give an infected pig pussy about your opinions on that. We square?

Once again, just for the record when I read your shite and see your avitar It makes me laugh.

[Image: Bouncy%20Boxin%20Final.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]

Big thread here. Sorry I missed it.

Can we get a mod to change bdic's nic?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:Can we get a mod to change bdic's nic?

Can we get a motherly type to change sandog's poopy pants

:bump:

oops, sorry!

Cameltoe280 Wrote:wait til banana sees this.

has she seen it yet?

VitaminE Wrote::bump:

oops, sorry!

Nice.

$$$

anhil8tor Wrote:has she seen it yet?

i am going to say no.

It's good to read this and see how friendships have been mended.

I stopped re3ading after page 10 or 11.

I propose to finish that stuff old school method; we all close you in a room with axes and we start a "last man standing" bloodbaht

Great memories.

Bump.

This'll give me something to read tomorrow.

PurpleHaze Wrote:Bump.

This'll give me something to read tomorrow.

Shit disturber. :lol:

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Shit disturber. :lol:

Hey! I don't even know what all is in here. I saw a guest viewing it so thought it must be good. :d

Wow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM