Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:This means what........you are now more proficient at stating the obvious? Uhmmmmm great. Congrats on your promotion. :blink:

He is bucking for General Failure. 2 mores years at the current rank, and Congress will be looking strongly at him.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

I knew a girl in high school named Shelly Kundt. Both of her parents taught at the university and they were brilliant. Her brother was valedictorian of his class. Shelly was not smart at all. She was a dumb Kundt.

[Image: line.gif]

I immediately retract my nomination for this thread to be HOF.

Thanks Asshat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:I immediately retract my nomination for this thread to be HOF.

Thanks Asshat.
Werd :"::

[Image: line.gif]

I won't be making a selection until they promise me I won't be banned for posting in this thread.

Way to go, Lecter, you brought all the shitheads over here with this thread. They have the ability to take over a board with total boring bullshit in no time. Kind of like urban sprawl.

Of course, I'm pretty shitty, too. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

yellowdog Wrote:Way to go, Lecter, you brought all the shitheads over here with this thread. They have the ability to take over a board with total boring bullshit in no time. Kind of like urban sprawl.

The dog in your av?
I have it from reliable sources he's a Rapture Right Republican.

yellowdog Wrote:Way to go, Lecter, you brought all the shitheads over here with this thread. They have the ability to take over a board with total boring bullshit in no time. Kind of like urban sprawl.

Hot damn I thought you were out of town.

Aren't you loving it?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

I'm just upset that through 15 pages of this my NIC was never mentioned. Day in and day out I bring teh suck to the greatest of my inability and this is all the praise I recieve?

I'm gonna go catch a phat one. Out.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:The dog in your av?
I have it from reliable sources he's a Rapture Right Republican.
That's why he's in a wheelchair. I buggered him good.

imaqtpie Wrote:PBA-

If you think I’ve posted my picture fishing for compliments you couldn’t be more wrong. It makes no sense. I know that I’ve never been anything better than average-looking, and usually well below average. I’m okay with that. I’m fit, which is the only thing I really have control of. If I’m ugly, there’s not much I can do. My appearance is now how I determine my value.

You’re quick to insult people on their appearance. I’d say that speaks more to the type of person you are, or at least what’s important to you than anything else.

The reason I didn’t like you originally stemed from your ideology. Now it comes from the things you wrote about me on this board. They were highly personal, and I would have thought, until I read them, beneath you.

I never wanted this whole thing to escalate to this level, but here we are.

If thats the case why dont you just ignore her or you feel the need to respond, respond on the boards...Why do you spam her PM box full of BS and insults?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

UBTT:

TomFoolery, Odysseus, SCTLND, cannonman, yellowdog, haze_e734oo2395168776

Cue Sesame Street "One of These Things Is Not Like The Other" song.

TomFoolery Wrote:UBTT:

its like deja vu all over again.

hamcannon is a total douche...

Tsunami Jihad Wrote:hamcannon is a total douche...

Hi, Hamcannon. Good to see you here at IT.

I can't believe I just read all of this shit.I"ve been gone for 3 weeks and this is all I missed. Another IT/Uj drama.
LordOdin Wrote:Most of the people in this forum are a complete waste of human life. If you have a problem with someone say it directly to them. What's the point of doing it in a public forum? So you can feel better about yourselves? Most the people in IT are pieces of shit compared to most of the people in UJ.

White Power.
I AGREE! Come meet me on the street.Talk shit about us face to face. Then we'll see how much of a man you are. Your place or mine. It's your choice.

:fuckYou:

Devious Wrote:I can't believe I just read all of this shit.I"ve been gone for 3 weeks and this is all I missed. Another IT/Uj drama.

and there are 30 pages of that.

Devious Wrote:Come meet me on the street.Talk shit about us face to face. Then we'll see how much of a man you are. Your place or mine. It's your choice.

$$$$

TomFoolery Wrote:UBTT:

I thought it was "One of these people is doing their own thing... one of these people are just not the same"

Devious Wrote:I can't believe I just read all of this shit.I"ve been gone for 3 weeks and this is all I missed. Another IT/Uj drama. I AGREE! Come meet me on the street.Talk shit about us face to face. Then we'll see how much of a man you are. Your place or mine. It's your choice.

See how uch of a man he is, really. This is phatetic. Your going to meet LordOdin to fight him over a flame board? I would pay to see this. You may want to look up hs photo on UJ and see how big his(her) tits are.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM