Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

asshat Wrote:Cameltoe280 is not welcome at either site (IT or UJ).

my new home is adultadventurers.com. i wont be posting here anymore. they might make me a mod there.

purplehaze Wrote:MT ran 'em away. He's the best like that.

he couldnt let em hang around awhile?

michman Wrote:can you lob that pitch a little higher? The Uj dinks suck. (there I spared ya)

i owe you 35 minutes of my life.

Each person has their own set of judging criteria. People here are saying he crushed you guys, you and the other UJ-based folk are saying he didn't. No big whoop

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Each person has their own set of judging criteria. People here are saying he crushed you guys, you and the other UJ-based folk are saying he didn't. No big whoop

I am not just a UJer, I see you point. Just do fluff someones ass if their replies really do suck.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Each person has their own set of judging criteria. People here are saying he crushed you guys, you and the other UJ-based folk are saying he didn't. No big whoop

Shut up voice of reason. I thought I killed you a long time ago.

Fuck.

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Shut up voice of reason. I thought I killed you a long time ago.
Instead of posting here, You really should be finishing your work, so you can get home quickly and tend to your unmowed lawn and your extended family. :lol:

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Instead of posting here, You really should be finishing your work, so you can get home quickly and tend to your unmowed lawn and your extended family. :lol:

Goddamnit. :melt:

Fuck.

this thread is like some giant shoutbox.

sin,
me

ntype Wrote:this thread is like some giant shoutbox.

sin,
me

I havent read anything before page 11. I wont either. I am just using it to pad my posts.

Fuck.

You had me at "fluff someones ass" :wub:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

paybacksare Wrote:You had me at "fluff someones ass" :wub:

I'll fluff your ass.

Fuck.

paybacksare Wrote:You had me at "fluff someones ass" :wub:

Morning PBA, missed you at UJ

Irish Wrote:Morning PBA, missed you at UJ

Morning Irish.
I'm still there...logged in right now as a matter of fact. Why does everyone think I'm gone? Confusedcratch:

I can't believe ya'll brought Freak along with you...come on! You knew that wouldn't go over well, didn't you? Wink

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

Irish Wrote:Morning PBA, missed you at UJ

Hmmm...PBA, Blondie, BEW, PH.....I smell a sausage party at UJ...Wink

Blondie Wrote:Hmmm...PBA, Blondie, BEW, PH.....I smell a sausage party at UJ...Wink

different how?

Blondie Wrote:Hmmm...PBA, Blondie, BEW, PH.....I smell a sausage party at UJ...Wink

that won't change much of the usual :d

I bent my wookie.

Cameltoe280 Wrote:my new home is adultadventurers.com. i wont be posting here anymore. they might make me a mod there.

he couldnt let em hang around awhile?

i owe you 35 minutes of my life.

bring it to chicago with you. Your buying. PS. I can drink alot of alcohol in 35 minutes.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

paybacksare Wrote:Morning Irish.
I'm still there...logged in right now as a matter of fact. Why does everyone think I'm gone? Confusedcratch:

I can't believe ya'll brought Freak along with you...come on! You knew that wouldn't go over well, didn't you? Wink

I brought no one, I can not controll the kiddies

Michman Wrote:bring it to chicago with you. Your buying. PS. I can drink alot of alcohol in 35 minutes.

You should have included that you'll throw it all up, you pussy.

Ouch!!!!

300000.00 stolen from Mich's_Liver successfully!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM