• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

no great teams

usc should be in the championship game
they lost to a shitty team, yes, but they are one of the two best teams
alabama? win or lose they are not that strong
tech? please

i would love to see oklahoma v. usc

if alabama runs the board, they should play usc

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

oh shut up, snarg.

[Image: boston.jpg]

hahahaha, goat is still bitter
shoulda stayed in the closet, iittle fella

florida looks good to me
i pick them to beat bama and go to the show

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg did not shut up as requested.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

snarg Wrote:hahahaha, goat is still bitter
shoulda stayed in the closet, iittle fella

florida looks good to me
i pick them to beat bama and go to the show
bitter about what, exactly?

usc and oklahoma are not the two best teams in college football.

no kidding

Thomas Merton

you gone senile old man?

just funnin' ya, boy

Thomas Merton

I really don't see how you can have a problem with Alabama and Texas Tech as the 1 and 2.SEC is still the best conference and Tech beat Texas who was supposed to run away with the title.

Notre Dame is terrible.I am the last of the mohicans as far as Weiss defenders but I'm here to announce I withdraw my support of him.His offense is pathetic and he's supposed to be an offensive genius.This only reaffirms to me that the Pats were cheating because Weiss had nothing to do with them winning obviously.Notre Dame has the horses this year but they still havent found out what they are good at.Clausen doesnt throw the deep ball that well either.I still know Notre Dame is the Yankees of college football but they need to make a change and my guess is they will after next year so Clausen will have a new coach for his senior year.

See You In Toledo

SEC gets 1 team in for sure. I think Florida beats Bama myself.

BIRD33 Wrote:I really don't see how you can have a problem with Alabama and Texas Tech as the 1 and 2.SEC is still the best conference and Tech beat Texas who was supposed to run away with the title.

Notre Dame is terrible.I am the last of the mohicans as far as Weiss defenders but I'm here to announce I withdraw my support of him.His offense is pathetic and he's supposed to be an offensive genius.This only reaffirms to me that the Pats were cheating because Weiss had nothing to do with them winning obviously.Notre Dame has the horses this year but they still havent found out what they are good at.Clausen doesnt throw the deep ball that well either.I still know Notre Dame is the Yankees of college football but they need to make a change and my guess is they will after next year so Clausen will have a new coach for his senior year.
Didn't Weis just say he's taking over the offensive play calling?

No love for BC for the shutout? :joff: