Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm listening to Queensryche ...
#1

Fukk they are/were as good as I remember....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

drinking again?
Reply
#3

quint Wrote:drinking again?

Am I not ever .....


Or ... am I ever sober ...


Fukk YES I'm drunk ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

silent lucidity

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

horrible

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Goeff Tate is an amazing vocalist.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

saw them in concert with Iron Maiden and a few others...they rocked....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Michman
02-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Last Post by pepsi
11-15-2005, 02:30 AM
Last Post by Jdub
10-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Last Post by cLaY
10-25-2005, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)