Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OK, now when McCain...

leeman Wrote:I miss Fem....

:fem:

She had a baby. I know it's true because I read it in PaddyPedia.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.

stop fucking with my posts
they are all double :rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

BIRD33 Wrote:There are to many skinheads who want to be the next James Earl Ray for it not to happen.

Skinheads be damned, if my father-in-law or Flumper were presented with the opportunity I'd say it was 50/50 on them pulling the trigger.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

thats why its a major miracle he's going to win.Greatest thing to happen to this country in 25 years.Almost everyone under 45 would vote for a black and almost everyone under 30 would marry a black already.Where will racism be in 40 years time with all the current old crusty racists dead and a generation who grew up with a black president?

See You In Toledo

Start learning Chinese.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

BIRD33 Wrote:thats why its a major miracle he's going to win.Greatest thing to happen to this country in 25 years.Almost everyone under 45 would vote for a black and almost everyone under 30 would marry a black already.Where will racism be in 40 years time with all the current old crusty racists dead and a generation who grew up with a black president?

your numbers are way way off, but it is a great great moment in american history

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

No those numbers are 100% correct.

See You In Toledo

ok

Thomas Merton

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-13-2008, 03:27 PM