Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

L to R: Goat, E
#1

[Image: theviking.jpg]
Reply
#2

I've shook hands with that Dude. He's a staple at Vikes Home games.

Back in the day in the Marines...we would walk the flags out onto the field for the national anthem. Then we'd watch the game from the corner. He always sat in the front row in the endzone with a shield that read "Cheer or Die" He asked if he could get a picture holding a Marine NCO sword. So one of the guys traded him his sword for the shield for a pic.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Please regale us with sectual stories from the Marines.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Like getting clap of the eye? Nobody wants to read that stuff.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I was actually at the game...so the caption is at least 1/2 possible.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Would have been nice if the Broncos would have shown up.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Would have been nice if the Broncos would have shown up.

or td
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)