Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sarah Palin got his inbox hacked... (content posted inside)

It doesnt matter.Your economy is better than ours and as long as you guys don't plan on invading another country I don't see how you can fuck it up any time soon.

See You In Toledo

Banana Wrote:Reported. :ct:
Fuckin' Americans.

meanwhile I didn't it's not like she insulted Finland or my mother country Baltika Linda.

ah uhm.

BIRD33 Wrote:It doesnt matter.Your economy is better than ours and as long as you guys don't plan on invading another country I don't see how you can fuck it up any time soon.

I've seen that it's like 700 billons who are cashed to buy out Banks so that the whole mess doesn't collapse...

funny when you think in the 'most' capitalist country of the world a few majors banks are...nationalized

Worse than in Russia

Banana Wrote:Who the hell am I kidding. I don't vote. I'm horribly apathetic when it comes to our ploitical system.

well you can still go hide in the great north eating woods fruits, fishing and hunting barnacles.

ah.

ntype Wrote:I've seen that it's like 700 billons who are cashed to buy out Banks so that the whole mess doesn't collapse...

funny when you think in the 'most' capitalist country of the world a few majors banks are...nationalized

Worse than in Russia

Not really.If we didnt bail out those banks you would feel it too, don't kid yourself.I seem to remember AIG sponsoring a few soccer teams in Europe so they were\are doing a lot of business over there.Don't forget billions a year we spend that indirectly keep you safe.We are restructuring our economy in a way that if it happened in your country Russia would be steam rolling over the border in tanks to fill the power vacuum due to the anarchy that would develop and you'd be crying to us for help.Its a tribute to how economically powerful we are that we can do this and you're welcome.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Not really.If we didnt bail out those banks you would feel it too, don't kid yourself.I seem to remember AIG sponsoring a few soccer teams in Europe so they were\are doing a lot of business over there.Don't forget billions a year we spend that indirectly keep you safe.We are restructuring our economy in a way that if it happened in your country Russia would be steam rolling over the border in tanks to fill the power vacuum due to the anarchy that would develop and you'd be crying to us for help.Its a tribute to how economically powerful we are that we can do this and you're welcome.

well for sure us banks collapsing wouldn't be all nice, but whatever already the crisis is profiting our banks...yeah we have stability and we already welcomed the russians..they are here buying shit and snorting coke on a few Svetlana's asses.

Speaking half more seriously the old trick "they are going to invade us if shit happens because we aren't here" his starting to get a little bit old...I mean WWII is long way gone....and well name a war that you won since WW2/Corea.

Woopsie. You aren't exactly a valuable asset in that matter.

exactly.

ps : the war on drugs ? the war on terror ? the ...

ntype Wrote:well for sure us banks collapsing wouldn't be all nice, but whatever already the crisis is profiting our banks...yeah we have stability and we already welcomed the russians..they are here buying shit and snorting coke on a few Svetlana's asses.

Speaking half more seriously the old trick "they are going to invade us if shit happens because we aren't here" his starting to get a little bit old...I mean WWII is long way gone....and well name a war that you won since WW2/Corea.

Woopsie. You aren't exactly a valuable asset in that matter.

exactly.

ps : the war on drugs ? the war on terror ? the ...

We created the very stability you now enjoy.How quickly you forget.If we decided to turn our back on you you'd be back to where you were before we saved your ass in the first place.

See You In Toledo

bird, you just don't know when to keep your mouth shut
typical fucking dumb-ass american statement

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:bird, you just don't know when to keep your mouth shut
typical fucking dumb-ass american statement

Snarg, would Russia ever have pulled out of Georgia recently if not for our presence in the world?Who would stop China and Russia from ganging up and taking over Europe if not us?England,France,Nato?Its an ugly fact I guess but its very true.

See You In Toledo

I'm feeling the love in this thread.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post by who
02-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Last Post by ntype