Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Snarg if you could please keep your loathing comments about BIRD33 in here we'd all appreciate it. Feel free to pad your post count as often as you like.
BIRD33, if you could occassionaly post something like "you need me" just to keep it going. Thanks.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
loathing??
maybe a dictionary would help here, einstein
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Please direct all loathing coments toward BIRD33. Thanks.
it's you i loathe, dickwad
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I'm not going to start another thread just for that. You can loath me and BIRD33 in here, spunkchugger.
got it, thanks, and really, get a dictionary, flumps
how come no word on chicago, gator:ccrap:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
it was great!
spouser and I had a great time. No extra marital affairs for the gator...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
And to think when snarg the genius got fired from his warhouse job in Philly(probably because he was so damn smart) I offered to look around to see if anyone I knew was hiring.This is the thanks I get?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
spelling smack is fersh...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours