Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm recruiting everyone from UJ over to here...
#1

...I'm going to be busy, so you guys keep them entertained. I love you.
Reply
#2

I came here from UJ.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

Ok, there could be a slight problem. Apparantly, I'm banned again. Sit tight, this shouldn't be long and we'll be back on it. I love you.
Reply
#4

Hi, thanks for the invite
Reply
#5

who Wrote:Hi, thanks for the invite

Hi! Can you let Skulker know that his stupid game has gotten a world class phenom banned by mistake? Thanks, I love you.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hi! Can you let Skulker know that his stupid game has gotten a world class phenom banned by mistake? Thanks, I love you.


No
Reply
#7

Everyone at UJ say hi and hurry back
Reply
#8

who Wrote:Everyone at UJ say hi and hurry back

By "everyone", I assume you mean Harrybutt and Virgin Poster? I love you.
Reply
#9

Just make a troll account like everyone else that gets banned then give the mods hell :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hi! Can you let Skulker know that his stupid game has gotten a world class phenom banned by mistake? Thanks, I love you.


I wasnt banned by mistake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

If you dont want to get banned from U.J. ...hit them when they are here..

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/index.php
Reply
#12

Same chance of getting banned there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

diabolik Wrote:If you dont want to get banned from U.J. ...hit them when they are here..

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/index.php

Diabolik, you might be my only hope. Dedicate a few of your $$$ links to bringing animal back. I love you.
Reply
#14

Is one a true internet superstar when he has to resort to begging to be unbanned?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Is one a true internet superstar when he has to resort to begging to be unbanned?

I guess.....

In the http://www.flumpersworldofexistence.com I think it's mandatory.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

diabolik is missing
Reply
#17

Recruit anyone yet?
Reply
#18

Irish Wrote:Recruit anyone yet?

Counting you, I'm up to 2 now. I love you.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Counting you, I'm up to 2 now. I love you.


Love you too, muffin
Reply
#20

Irish Wrote:Love you too, muffin

Join the masses. I love you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
IT Recruiting
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-26-2005, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)