Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I know BIRD33's real identity
#1

[Image: liljohnhighschoolpic.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

This was almost as funny as when bill posted it two years ago.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I'm sorry I don't hang on Bill's every post.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I'm kind of sorry too.This has been a real waste of time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

you've got something better to do?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I'm working on a 12 step plan to return paddy from his fall from grace.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I think he'll need more steps.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

and a new paddy pedia.
Reply
#9

This thread is full of fail.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

Damn! No one can fool the goat. No one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)