Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How fucked up and bizarre is Ken's life?

McMurpheeuhs' wife got custody of his honeymoon pics along with the kids.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

I did my own legwork and could only find lots of threads where I didn't post her pictures.

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

Brilliant demonstration of your lack of skill and motivation.

what forum did he post them on? if they were posted without permission wouldn't they have been removed by now?

Sunny Wrote:what forum did he post them on? if they were posted without permission wouldn't they have been removed by now?

The pics were removed already, yes. I'm sure there's still evidence in a thread somewhere if he or you care to look for it. He knows he posted her pics, I know it, Sassy knows it. I don't really care if the rest of this place or anyone else knows it.

Sunny Wrote:what forum did he post them on? if they were posted without permission wouldn't they have been removed by now?

Now he needs help from this moon pig?

I have posted your pics without permission on a couple of boreds and they haven't been taken down.

McMurpheeuhs is making it up as he's going along.

Paddy Wrote:Now he needs help from this moon pig?

I have posted your pics without permission on a couple of boreds and they haven't been taken down.

McMurpheeuhs is making it up as he's going along.

Yeah I know you have Paddy...not being invited to the Island really hurt you enough to do something shitty like that huh?

Sunny Wrote:Yeah I know you have Paddy...

So why would pictures of her that I posted be taken down? Because people don't like you enough to do it for you?

Paddy Wrote:So why would pictures of her that I posted be taken down? Because people don't like you enough to do it for you?

No they asked me...I said don't bother because no matter what, you are obsessed enough with me to keep posting them over and over. Get a life Paddy and start paying attention to your own wife and kid instead of chasing women around the internet.

But paddy's just a big teddy bear of a guy with a heart of gold. He helps women when they are down.

What do I have to gain from denying that I posted the whore's (I assume it's ok to use this term as McMurpheeuhs was the one that outed on the boreds that she had sex with old guys for money) pictures?

As his porcine friend Sunny pointed out, I've done it before. Hell, I had to think about whether I might have posted the pics.

If McMurpheeuhs doesn't prove that I did post her pics then that makes him a liar. And if you fuck just one goat, that makes you a goat fucker for life.

Paddy Wrote:If McMurpheeuhs doesn't prove that I did post her pics then that makes him a liar.

Wrong again

Paddy Wrote:And if you fuck just one goat, that makes you a goat fucker for life.

By your very own statement, you're admitting you posted sassy's pics without her permission, since you posted Sunny's. Once a fucker of the goat, always the fucker of the goat.

Does this mean you think it's ok if I post your wife's pics? What about the one with you wearing the girl's sunglasses and sporting about 5 chins?

hi

Paddy Wrote:What do I have to gain from denying that I posted the whore's (I assume it's ok to use this term as McMurpheeuhs was the one that outed on the boreds that she had sex with old guys for money) pictures?

As his porcine friend Sunny pointed out, I've done it before. Hell, I had to think about whether I might have posted the pics.

If McMurpheeuhs doesn't prove that I did post her pics then that makes him a liar. And if you fuck just one goat, that makes you a goat fucker for life.

Yea I'm going to need some back round on this.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea I'm going to need some back round on this.

some stories never get old

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea I'm going to need some back round on this.

Consider me interested as well.

Wait. How old qualifies as old? I have some disposable income.

i like the av, sparky

oh, and everyone knows i'm old

innnnnnnnn!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Ok McMurpheeuhs, I sense you're reaching breaking point. I didn't post your whore's pictures but you're getting ready to go back on your promise to not post anymore of my personal information.

I'll have to endure BIRD33 making fun of me having fun on my wedding, and eveybody getting to see me sharing a loving hug with my mom (yours rejected you, didn't she?). You'll have got me good. You'll be the winner.

But then McMurpheeuhs, you'll be the guy that couldn't take on Paddy without resorting to posting his personal information. Every moron you verbally spar with from now on will drop that bomb and you'll be done.

Oh the stigma.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM