Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list

bird only posts here

morfeeuhs Wrote:Morfeeuhs, Kenneth, Hi, Dragon, Stevie Hawkings, Jasper, Neyecon... I think that's all of 'em.

Morfeeuhs was the more well known from before. I go by Kenneth now.

Ohhh ... Missunderstandin' here ...

I meant Anothersite ....

I just frequent : IT (KInda mandatory), UJ (once every 2 months), AS (Once a month), Webbys (Once a month) and the Island (Weekly)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Anhil8tor Wrote:bird only posts here

I've interacted with him here. Flumper also trolled as Bird at another site.

leeman Wrote:Ohhh ... Missunderstandin' here ...

I meant Anothersite ....

I just frequent : IT (KInda mandatory), UJ (once every 2 months), AS (Once a month), Webbys (Once a month) and the Island (Weekly)

CF mainly now. UJ was the start, IJ when it started/existed, WTF for awhile until landing at CF.

morfeeuhs Wrote:CF mainly now. UJ was the start, IJ when it started/existed, WTF for awhile until landing at CF.

So ... We don't know eachother ...

*burp*

Fukk I hate cognac burps ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

morfeeuhs Wrote:You ran away from CF because you didn't want your pic posted, but you're stupid enough to start shit here? You're kinda short on the brains.
I never ran away. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Thanks for playing.

Son, I am Disappoint.

You ran, then you came back "hidden" as usual and PMd people asking if I had sent them your pic. Fucking buncha no take pussies today. At least Paddy put his penis back on and stood up, but the rest of you tough guys are all folding like your grandmother's labia.

morfeeuhs Wrote:You ran, then you came back "hidden" as usual and PMd people asking if I had sent them your pic. Fucking buncha no take pussies today. At least Paddy put his penis back on and stood up,but the rest of you tough guys are all folding like your grandmother's labia.

All you did today was expose how much your personal life is a wreck.Be proud.

See You In Toledo

I'm very proud. However, that was all I did HERE. I made a much bigger exposure elsewhere for the sake of my entertainment. We should hang out more often.

Can you tell us more things about how weird and fucked your life is, morf?

Absolutely, but I don' t know where to begin. You'll have to ask questions. Should I start a thread?

morfeeuhs Wrote:You ran, then you came back "hidden" as usual and PMd people asking if I had sent them your pic. Fucking buncha no take pussies today. At least Paddy put his penis back on and stood up, but the rest of you tough guys are all folding like your grandmother's labia.
The TD nic has always been hidden. Try again.

You don't have shit, and I felt bad about constantly bumping the Haze thread. I, unlike you posses a conscience.

Son, I am Disappoint.

I did say "hidden" as usual. Way to restate my words. I guess I don't need to try again.

Yea, I do have your pic. You ran away because you're afraid I'll post it, then as I said, you pmd around asking for it. You're another pussy that can act tough as long as the spot light isn't on you. Now that I've turned your game around, you put on a skirt.

morfeeuhs Wrote:I did say "hidden" as usual. Way to restate my words. I guess I don't need to try again.

Yea, I do have your pic. You ran away because you're afraid I'll post it, then as I said, you pmd around asking for it. You're another pussy that can act tough as long as the spot light isn't on you. Now that I've turned your game around, you put on a skirt.
Post it here if you have it.

I'm waiting.

Son, I am Disappoint.

We covered this at CF. Maybe you should work on that short term memory.

I will however PM it around here as well now that you're choosing to push here as well.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Post it here if you have it.

I'm waiting.

Son, I am Disappoint.

morfeeuhs Wrote:We covered this at CF. Maybe you should work on that short term memory.

I will however PM it around here as well now that you're choosing to push here as well.

morfeeuhs Wrote:We covered this at CF. Maybe you should work on that short term memory.

You don't have my pic so quit yanking everyone's chain.

I'm sure you've been asking everyone for it though. Maybe Sassy has it and just won't tell you about it.

Son, I am Disappoint.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Tribal Dragon looks like. Call me not gay.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Paddy Wrote:I couldn't give a flying fuck what Tribal Dragon looks like. Call me not gay.
I was holding out for you though.

Fucking Shit!

Son, I am Disappoint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post