Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list

I didn't miss. Cornelius is a character from a very popular movie. You seemed to miss the reference.

The point, and I will say it again in a way that you can understand, is that your facial structure as you looking like a monkey or an ape. You being darker than me has no bearing whatsoever on my statement that you're lighter than a black guy. Will Smith is a black guy, btw.

morfeeuhs Wrote:I didn't miss. Cornelius is a character from a very popular movie. You seemed to miss the reference.

The point, and I will say it again in a way that you can understand, is that your facial structure as you looking like a monkey or an ape. You being darker than me has no bearing whatsoever on my statement that you're lighter than a black guy. Will Smith is a black guy, btw.
You are very slow. Let me try this again.

I would have, and never have posted a real life picture of myself on internet chat boards.

Ask yourself this Kenneth. Has anyone on any of these boards ever met me? Ask Towndrunk how many times we've visited.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Please link or post where I said I got the picture from your posting it on an internet chat board. I'll wait.

In the meantime, maybe you should be aware that the source of the photo has nothing to do with these forums you post on.

...and what does Towndrunk have to do with your photo? What does you meeting people have to do with your photo? I've got your pic, someone gave it to me, and you look like an albino monkey with swollen alcoholic fingers. I'm sorry.

morfeeuhs Wrote:We covered this at CF. Maybe you should work on that short term memory.

I will however PM it around here as well now that you're choosing to push here as well.

In!

morfeeuhs Wrote:Please link or post where I said I got the picture from your posting it on an internet chat board. I'll wait.

In the meantime, maybe you should be aware that the source of the photo has nothing to do with these forums you post on.

...and what does Towndrunk have to do with your photo? What does you meeting people have to do with your photo? I've got your pic, someone gave it to me, and you look like an albino monkey with swollen alcoholic fingers. I'm sorry.
They/You have no clue about my real identity or what I really look like. Thanks for playing the troll game.

Son, I am Disappoint.

This isn't a troll game. It's my opinion on your looks.

You should lick that calf again before you make incorrect assumptions.

Banana Wrote:In!

We're going to become friends, aren't we?

morfeeuhs Wrote:We're going to become friends, aren't we?

Probably sad, but true.

Probably sad? Thanks... I was just sending that PM too.

morfeeuhs Wrote:This isn't a troll game. It's my opinion on your looks.

You should lick that calf again before you make incorrect assumptions.
You've been trolled. Make as many comments as you'd like. It's not going to change the facts.

Do it!:pizza:

Son, I am Disappoint.

Seems to me, since you're dancing to my tune if there's a troll going on, you're the target. SYHTFOTW.

You need to understand you're one of the easiest targets. I didn't even have to mention your wife.

morfeeuhs Wrote:Seems to me, since you're dancing to my tune if there's a troll going on, you're the target. SYHTFOTW.

You need to understand you're one of the easiest targets. I didn't even have to mention your wife.
In real life, I'm not married.

Try again.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:In real life, I'm not married.

Try again.

:lool: I like the effort, TD.

Banana Wrote::lool: I like the effort, TD.
Yes Nana, all this time I've been telling you the truth about everything.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:In real life, I'm not married.

Try again.

Yea, but everytime people mention your wife you go ballistic. It's your hot button.

Don't worry, I had a hard time wrapping my head around the notion that a woman would marry you. Then I saw your pic and was sold it was likely not true.

Banana Wrote::lool: I like the effort, TD.

Shh... he thinks he's winning.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Yes Nana, all this time I've been telling you the truth about everything.

I don't expect the truth, TD. I just don't expect the "this is all the internet, you don't KNOW me" defense from you.

Banana Wrote:I don't expect the truth, TD. I just don't expect the "this is all the internet, you don't KNOW me" defense from you.
Ask yourself this question Nana.

Have you ever seen anyone on any of these boards say, I hooked up with TD last night and we hung out? Clay's been to Colorado, ask him. Ask Wooly about the time I visited him in Boston. Ask Leo about the time I visited him in Sacramento. Ask 8 about my plans to hook up for beers. Ask Paddy about the time we went streaking.

I've had numerous chances with forum posters to hang out, but I've always said no.

I come here for entertainment and only entertainment.

Son, I am Disappoint.

What's that got to do with anything? You have a job? You go to school? Do you have a life at all? All places where your pic can and one of those DID originate.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Ask yourself this question Nana.

Have you ever seen anyone on any of these boards say, I hooked up with TD last night and we hung out? Clay's been to Colorado, ask him. Ask Wooly about the time I visited him in Boston. Ask Leo about the time I visited him in Sacramento. Ask 8 about my plans to hook up for beers. Ask Paddy about the time we went streaking.

I've had numerous chances with forum posters to hang out, but I've always said no.

I come here for entertainment and only entertainment.

Me too, TD. Never met anyone here. Never will. Doesn't mean I'm not married to Jimmy. Doesn't mean I don't have a kid.

There are some things worth protecting and some things worth lying about. You being married (twice) doesn't seem all that entertaining. Does it? Is it entertaining to post that you have run marathons when you haven't? I must have missed the funny.

Internet is fun. But lying about things people don't care about isn't. Explain?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post