Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Paddy passed his driving test yesterday

morfeeuhs Wrote:Suburb of Chicago, but not for much longer. She's relocating to my side of the country.
fuck, you're near me, huh

[Image: boston.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:It all makes sense now.Tom probably knew what Paddy was up to so Paddy couldnt dime out Toms internet relationship to us.

I should ask Sassylassy if they talked about that at all.

can we get her posting here?

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 told me to use the "one touch ban and clean" button today...

say the word and he's gone

it only works on memeber under 1 month...

i'm just trying to deflect the attention from paddy here...

i'm done now.

WoolyGoat Wrote:fuck, you're near me, huh

I was in your state until 2003, then I moved a state south. Moved to Chicago, then came back here to RI about a year and a half, two years ago.

WoolyGoat Wrote:can we get her posting here?

She doesn't really post much anywhere anymore, and when she does it's CF. She's too busy packing up the house, taking care of the kids and preparing to move.

Oh, and even if she did post here she wouldn't talk about this much. She doesn't even like that I'm posting about it, but hey... how in hell was I gonna keep Paddy's heroics under wraps.

He himself was the first one, after all, to follow around the other Internet White Knights and post lyrics to songs about heroes.

Wow.Paddys an attempted adulterer.Are there no heroes left in this world?

In case anyone forgot to give him congrats on passing the drivers license test this is the thread to do so.

See You In Toledo

morfeeuhs Wrote:Oh, and even if she did post here she wouldn't talk about this much. She doesn't even like that I'm posting about it, but hey... how in hell was I gonna keep Paddy's heroics under wraps.

He himself was the first one, after all, to follow around the other Internet White Knights and post lyrics to songs about heroes.

So, just out of curiousity, are you here just to slander him?

this pretty much clinches his going back to PF to woo BEW and battle retards like ibhung.

What's going on in here?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Paddy Wrote:What's going on in here?

I'm trying to get leeman to make a popcorn smiley.

should I link this to WTF?

We're all here talking about you passing your driver's test.

Banana Wrote:So, just out of curiousity, are you here just to slander him?

Not exactly, but that's a fun byproduct. I was here to let him know I have no intentions or desires to out his personal information. Seems my mention of it at other boards ran him from there, which is sad. Who know little ol me could run big Paddy off any board, especially one like CF.

The slander is as far as I'll go. I have my limits.

I was looking for an invitation to your party. It hasn't arrived yet.

I like this troll job.

The best way to get Kenny all riled up? Mention my name.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

WoolyGoat Wrote:this pretty much clinches his going back to PF to woo BEW and battle retards like ibhung.

This thread was absolutly crushing.The interesting thing is that while he was driving over to that lunch he knew this would most likely get out eventually.Paddys got a real self destructive streak that most of us have but ours don't get played out on the internet for others amusment.

See You In Toledo

Paddy Wrote:The best way to get Kenny all riled up? Mention my name.

So we can use real names here? ...is that permission to start sharing?

Beads of sweat are building on Paddys brow.

See You In Toledo