Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Paddy passed his driving test yesterday

Banana Wrote:wanna meet for coffee?

does the pope piss in the woods?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Break this down for us..

How long were you dating your girl when you guys broke up?

Did Paddy come out of no where to the rescue or where they already friends before this?

Where did they go to lunch(purely for future comedic purposes)?

Did he pay?

Do they still talk?

We were together about a year and a half give or take. Paddy's interaction with the both of us thus far had been typical Paddy insults, berating, and trashing. They were in no way friends before hand. He would go so far as to insult her children as well.

I don't remember where they went for lunch, but it was public and had a back door. He told her that he made sure of the back door in case I walked in with her. I believe he paid, but on this I'm not clear. This happened back in November or thereabouts.

They were talking as of Christmas time, because when she came to see me and we got back together he would text to "check up on her" and make sure she was ok. She stopped talking to him shortly after we solidified our reunion, although I do not believe he's attempted to make contact.

I've met with a few people online

southpawlight/what?
the elf
oobyeldar

I pussied out and didn't call belle/tammyc...

Anhil8tor Wrote:I've met with a few people online

southpawlight/what?
the elf
oobyeldar

Great.Shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo

Banana Wrote:Did Paddy's wife know?

I don't know. Personally, I doubt it since I think he was trying to get some side action with sassylassy. He was also clear that she wasn't to call his house, only his cell. Although he called from his house when his wife wasn't around.

Anhil8tor Wrote:I've met with a few people online

southpawlight/what?
the elf
oobyeldar

Gay stories aren't interesting.

I pussied out stories are less interesting...

morfeeuhs Wrote:He told her that he made sure of the back door in case I walked in with her.
please dear god tell me this is true

[Image: boston.jpg]

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm trying to remember what board this story was on...

it had to be here. I don't read alot of boards. It was a big deal at the time I thought...

I might be losing it too.

Didn't I just get finished telling you that she doesn't post here? Paddy has no tolerance for ignorance and stupidity. I hope I helped clear up the source of his ire towards you.

It happened at CF.

paddys a cheater?

Guess I won't be meeting Mrs Paddy in Chicago.

Hey Morph,
Is sassylassy in chicago?

morfeeuhs Wrote:We were together about a year and a half give or take. Paddy's interaction with the both of us thus far had been typical Paddy insults, berating, and trashing. They were in no way friends before hand. He would go so far as to insult her children as well.

I don't remember where they went for lunch, but it was public and had a back door. He told her that he made sure of the back door in case I walked in with her. I believe he paid, but on this I'm not clear. This happened back in November or thereabouts.

They were talking as of Christmas time, because when she came to see me and we got back together he would text to "check up on her" and make sure she was ok. She stopped talking to him shortly after we solidified our reunion, although I do not believe he's attempted to make contact.

This has been a fascinating window into our man Paddys mind.

You bust on someones children and then set up a lunch to console that person about a break up?

Its really all to bizarre unless he was trying to get with her on the rebound.

See You In Toledo

WoolyGoat Wrote:
morfeeuhs Wrote:He told her that he made sure of the back door in case I walked in with her.
please dear god tell me this is true

Yes. He laughed about it, but he did tell her that very thing. Paddy was unsure then, and probably still unsure now, as to whether or not it was a troll job gone real life.

...but the risk was worth whatever reward he was looking for.

Is 8 fucking retarded?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Its really all to bizarre unless he was trying to get with her on the rebound.

he's married dude.. no way he would cheat on the love of his life.

I wish tom were here to help us understand what paddy was doing.

Anhil8tor Wrote:paddys a cheater?

Guess I won't be meeting Mrs Paddy in Chicago.

Hey Morph,
Is sassylassy in chicago?

Suburb of Chicago, but not for much longer. She's relocating to my side of the country.

morfeeuhs Wrote:Suburb of Chicago, but not for much longer. She's relocating to my side of the country.

oh well.

Any other cool peeps I can hang out with in chicago?

Anhil8tor Wrote:he's married dude.. no way he would cheat on the love of his life.

You know this how, oh brilliant Professor?

BIRD33 Wrote:Is 8 fucking retarded?

I just assumed this had been cleared up already.

It all makes sense now.Tom probably knew what Paddy was up to so Paddy couldnt dime out Toms internet relationship to us.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Is 8 fucking retarded?
8 told me to use the "one touch ban and clean" button today...

say the word and he's gone

[Image: boston.jpg]

Anhil8tor Wrote:oh well.

Any other cool peeps I can hang out with in chicago?

Jimmypop/Freak is about your speed.