Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paddy passed his driving test yesterday
So was Paddy trying to get your girl on the rebound or what?

Edit..OK you answered that.

So he really took her to lunch?
See You In Toledo
Banana Wrote:Who is your girlfriend?

Sassylassy at CF. Jezebel at WTF.
Paddy is not having a good 2008.

silky, chester, morfeeuhs - 3
paddy - 0
[Image: boston.jpg]
BIRD33 Wrote:So was Paddy trying to get your girl on the rebound or what?

I believe so, but my GF doesn't think that's the case. Either way he didn't close the deal.
morfeeuhs Wrote:Her and I got back together. I thought the implication was strong enough that I didn't have to spell it out.

She shared it all with me.

Ah....so this wasn't the "personal" info you had on paddy. You're talking his real name and address and stuff, right?
WoolyGoat Wrote:Paddy is not having a good 2008.

silky, chester, morfeeuhs - 3
paddy - 0

Its been a terrible start to the new year.I'm not sure he can ever recover.
See You In Toledo
Banana Wrote:Ah....so this wasn't the "personal" info you had on paddy. You're talking his real name and address and stuff, right?

The story is not the personal info, no. I like sharing that. The personal info is yea, as you say, real names of him and his wife, addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, wedding pics, other more serious unmentionable personal details... of which is likely the case for his failing 2008.
Good lord people. Jimmy would fucking kill me if I met anyone from online. Does anyone really think that married folks meeting members of the opposite sex, who they met ONLINE, is a good idea?!
BIRD33 Wrote:Its been a terrible start to the new year.I'm not sure he can ever recover.

With my help, there's still a chance.
Banana Wrote:Good lord people. Jimmy would fucking kill me if I met anyone from online. Does anyone really think that married folks meeting members of the opposite sex, who they met ONLINE, is a good idea?!

No.

On a side note, that's how my GF and I met.
Banana Wrote:Good lord people. Jimmy would fucking kill me if I met anyone from online. Does anyone really think that married folks meeting members of the opposite sex, who they met ONLINE, is a good idea?!

Its insane.
See You In Toledo
morfeeuhs Wrote:The story is not the personal info, no. I like sharing that. The personal info is yea, as you say, real names of him and his wife, addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, wedding pics, other more serious unmentionable personal details... of which is likely the case for his failing 2008.

Love the honesty and the respect for the real private information.

Stick around and regale us with more stories of bizarre people and odd acts of kindness! I enjoy this.
morfeeuhs Wrote:The story is not the personal info, no. I like sharing that. The personal info is yea, as you say, real names of him and his wife, addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, wedding pics, other more serious unmentionable personal details... of which is likely the case for his failing 2008.

Just give us a taste.Doesnt have to be real specific.
See You In Toledo
Isn't sassylassy our tammyc?
Banana Wrote:regale us with more stories of bizarre people

There's a chance I lead this pack.
morfeeuhs Wrote:No.

On a side note, that's how my GF and I met.

Which is fine. Assuming you were not married to someone else when you met. :S
Anhil8tor Wrote:Isn't sassylassy our tammyc?

miss sippy
BIRD33 Wrote:Just give us a taste.Doesnt have to be real specific.

No. I see you working and all, but no.
boxers or briefs?
[Image: boston.jpg]
Anhil8tor Wrote:Isn't sassylassy our tammyc?

No, that's MissSippy I believe. Sassylassy had an account here but it went nearly unused. She was never anybody here.