Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey WG
#1

Um....Boston ... has um....fuck, Goat, we never play the Bruins, I know shit about them. :$
Reply
#2

that's because they're boring, irrelevant, and have precisely zero players who are exciting to watch.

if anyone cared about the Bruins, this town would still be in mourning over Joe Thornton.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:that's because they're boring, irrelevant, and have precisely zero players who are exciting to watch.

if anyone cared about the Bruins, this town would still be in mourning over Joe Thornton.

I saw a Boston headline the other day "BTW: There is a Game Tonight"
Reply
#4

apparently they're in 6th place.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:apparently they're in 6th place.

How many points is that? 25?

Wink
Reply
#6

72, thank you!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:that's because they're boring, irrelevant, and have precisely zero players who are exciting to watch.

if anyone cared about the Bruins, this town would still be in mourning over Joe Thornton.

Thank you for the generosity.

Love San Jose.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Ray Borque!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

pens swung a big deal yesterday
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:pens swung a big deal yesterday

Oh really? Do tell......


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)